ma lin

1. Which blade used MA Lin?

Hello, I'm new in the forum and I'm a huge Ma Lin fan. I know he stopped playing table tennis in 2013 but he was one of the best tennis players. I'm very interested in his blade. I really want to know what blades he used. I read that he first used the Yasaka Gatien Extra and changed then to...
  2. What's your favourite shot!

Title tells. What's your favourite shot? Here's mine: [Emoji2] That amount of sidespin is just phenomenal.
  3. Ma Long Defeated Ma Lin In The Opening Round Of The China Super League! (VIDEOS)

Today on the 17th May the 2014 Chinese Super League commenced. The worlds finest players have now begun playing for the super clubs of China in the ultimate table tennis league in the world - The Chinese Super League! Full results and videos below: Round 1 Results(May,17) In round 1 of...
  4. Saw this whilst searching youtube… serve like Ma Lin step by step

Hi People. Saw this, thought it interesting...
  5. Wang Liqin, Ma Lin, Chen Qi Retiring from CNT

Ma Lin announced his retirement from CNT on his wedding party on December 8, 2013. In an interview with Tencent reporter, Liu Guoliang confirmed the retirement of the following players from CNT : Wang Liqin Ma Lin Chen Qi Qiu Yike Zhang Chao Zhai Chao Zhai Yiming Xu Ruifeng Liu Guoliang also...
  6. Ma Lin has just got married!!

Ma Lin has just got married today on December 8th, 2013 in Beijing. The bride's name is Zhang Yaqing. Ma Long and Xu Xin were the best man of the wedding. Ma Long and Xu Xin best mans.
  7. Video: "The Story of By-gone Days", A Tribute to Wang Liqin, Ma Lin, and Wang Hao

Video: "The Story of By-gone Days", A Tribute to Wang Liqin, Ma Lin, and Wang Hao Wang Liqin, Ma Lin, and Wang Hao, the so-called "Two Wangs and One Ma", have dominated the table tennis world in the last decade (2000-2010). Now, all in their 30s, it is inevitable that they will be retiring...
  8. Zhang Jike Secured Success For Shandong In Round 12 Of The Chinese Super League!

With the Chinese National Games now to a close, the Chinese Super League is back into full swing. Today on the 15th September the 2013 Chinese Super League round 12 took place! Results below and videos to come shortly on TableTennisDaily. Zhang Jike In round 12 Ma Long's Ningbo faced Xu...
  9. Xu Xin's Shanghai Defeated Ovtcharov's Guangdong In Round 10 Of The China Super League!

Today on the 31st July the 2013 Chinese Super League round 10 took place with great matches taking place! The Chinese Super League is now over the halfway stage, and has now commenced into the second half of phase 1. Full details with videos coming soon on TableTennisDaily: Xu Xin In round 10...
  10. Ma Long's Ningbo Loses First Match Of the Season To Xu Xin's Shanghai! Round 9!

Today on the 28th July the 2013 Chinese Super League round 9 took place with the almighty clash between Ma Long's Ningbo and Xu Xin's Shanghai. The Chinese Super League is now on the halfway stage, all clubs have played each other once. Full details with league table below: Xu Xin of Shanghai...
  11. Ma Long & Ma Lin Go Around The Table!

Once again the Chinese National Team show their awesome tricks in the table tennis training hall! This time it's Ma Long and Ma Lin! Can you do this skill!? Enjoy!
  12. Ma Long defeats Timo Boll in round 6 of the China Super League!

Today on the 17th July the 2013 Chinese Super League round 6 took place with Ma Long and Joo Se Hyyk playing a key role for their club Ningbo. Ma Long met Germany's Timo Bolll in the match of the day in the encounter against team Jiangsu. Full details with videos coming soon on TableTennisDaily...
  13. Dimitrij Ovtcharov Debut In The China Super League! (Round 4 Update)

Today on the 10th July the 2013 Chinese Super League round 4 took place with Dimitrij Ovtchaorv having his debut for his Guangdong club. The TT World was close to seeing a Timo Boll and Dimitrij Ovtcharov encounter however it was not meant to be as Jiangsu secured a 3-1 win. Full results below...
  14. Wang Hao Ties The Knot At The Wedding Of The Year!

One of China’s most popular table tennis players Wang Hao made the headlines in newspapers and across several websites in China after tying the knot on 29th June 2013 with his beloved wife Yan Boya. Wang Hao expressed, "I have participated in 3 Olympic finals, I thought that was nerve racking, I...
  15. Timo Boll Defeats World No.1 Xu Xin In Round 3 Of The China Super League!

Today on the 26th June the 2013 Chinese Super League round 3 took place with in-from Timo Boll defeating another Chinese National Team player! Last week in round 2 Timo Boll shocked the Chinese Super League as he dispatched recent WTTC Champion Zhang Jike in five sets. This time around Timo Boll...
  16. Timo Boll Defeats Zhang Jike In Round 2 Of The Chinese Super League! (VIDEO)

Today on the 23rd June the 2013 Chinese Super League round 2 took place! The formidable Chinese Super League is well underway now with foreign stars supporting the super power Chinese teams. In round 2 Zhang Jike's Shandong faced Timo Boll's Jiangsu in an epic duel. Elsewhere, Ma Long's Ningbo...
  17. Zhang Jike Lost Both Matches In Round 1 Of The Chinese Super League! (VIDEOS)

Today on the 19th June the 2013 Chinese Super League took place. The top players have been very busy over the last few weeks and were not all able to get the results their clubs would have wanted. Full results and videos below: Men's Round 1 results: Shanghai 3:1 Guangdong Xu Xin 2:3 Li...
  18. China Open 2013 - Videos

Hi guys, The 2013 China Open World Tour has now commenced! We can use this discussion as a means to display all the videos from youtube and other media sources from the China Open! Photo by ITTF Facebook Page Join in on TableTennisDaily's full China Open World Tour discussion here
  19. Boll And Ovtcharov To Take Part In The 2013 Shakehand Vs Penhold Challenge

China’s head coach Liu Guoliang announced in an interview with Chinese media that not only will the shakehand Vs Penhold challenge take place this year but that the line-up will include Germany’s star players Timo Boll and Dimitrij Ovtcharov. Timo Boll (Left) & Dimitrij Ovtcharov (Right) Photo...
  20. Ma Lin’s club UMMC are the Russian League Champions! (VIDEO)

Russian club UMMC has been crowned the 2012-2013 Russian Premier League Champion, Ma Lin’s club managed to defeat opposing team Orenburg in the final. UMMC have lost to this same team in the last two finals of the Russian Premier League which brings us to question what changed this time. Ma...