rising

1. Ask Rising Swedish Star Truls Möregårdh a Question for a Chance to Win a Prize!

The Swedish wunderkind, Truls Möregårdh, is on his way to meet with TableTennis11 and he wants to answer YOUR questions! When he arrives, he will be answering questions about himself and anything related. To ask a question for a chance to win the prize of a shirt from the Swedish National Team...
  2. Genesis vs shining dragon vs rising dragon vs TG3-60 ???

Hello, first Merry Xmas 4 all :) Someone can tell me the difference between Stiga genesis,TG3-60, Rising dragon and Shining dragon? I have been looking for information about this topic, specially abput shining dragon, however there is little, the 3 rubbers promise in their description is...
  3. Rising Dragon update

Hi who's using Rising Dragon? Ive been using it on my forehand on a couple of different blades and really like it. Im considering putting it on my backhand too. Does anyone else use it on both sides or just one side. Andy
  4. Yasaka Rising Dragon vs Chinese tacky rubbers

Hi guys, I've been looking at trying to find a rubber that is really good for spinny serves and spinny pushes. But also works really well in lifting underspin and 3rd ball attack. I know that the chinese tacky rubbers are great for spinny serves and in the short game for loading up on spin. Do...
  5. Yasaka Rising Dragon

Does anyone know more about the new Yasaka Rising Dragon? "Brand new monster- rubber from Yasaka. Made for the new plastic ball. Hybrid of euro/jap/chinarubber. Not seen before. Spin of china, speed of euro,/touch of japan...Small tackiness combined with heavy grip for plastic and latest...
  6. A New defender rising up !!

For those who love to watch chops by Joo, Koji.., there is a good news!! We got another talented player coming up. He is "Liu Yi". Check the video below. I see his game quite good for a newcomer . -Sunil :)