guoliang

1. Liu Guoliang chairman of World Table Tennis

The ITTF have just announced Liu Guoliang as the chairman of ITTF's new product World Table Tennis. Full write up here. World Table Tennis states: WTT, is the commercial and events company of the ITTF, will be placing players and fans at the core of all its business to catapult table tennis...
  2. Chinese Game Show [BEAT THE CHAMPIONS] incl. Liu Guoliang and Wang Tao

Sorry if this has been posted already. I just found out about this game show. Where they will invite champions of different sports, like table tennis, tennis, boxing, badminton, soccer(china doesnt really have a champion in Soccer, they invited Kaká and Owen as the Champions) and so on. The...
  3. Zhang Jike unfollows Liu Guoliang on Weibo

I'm new here, browsed for a while but wanted to share this today. Since the news of Liu Guoliang returning to the CNT, Zhang Jike has unfollowed Liu Guoliangon Weibo. Zhang Jike deleted all Weibo about Liu Guolilang and the Chinese National Team. Waiting for more news about what happened.
  4. Is Liu GuoLiang coming back?

Official announcement to be made in days, LGL will be the executive VP of CTTA (currently the no. 19 VP;)) and will be the one who runs the organization since CZH left the sports bureau. No question the guy is a true devotee of table tennis and a marketing genius as well. His return is a good...
  5. CNT and Liu Guoliang current situation

Hi all, What's the current situation of Liu Guoliang? He will never will be a coach anymore? Even a personal coach? Heard they removed the head coach. Best regards, Eduardo Bagarrão
  6. China National Team Dropping Like Flies! Is This Because of Liu Guoliang?

China National Team All Losing! Is This Because of Liu Guoliang? First Ma Long is defeated at the World Cup! Now Fan Zhendong, Zhang Jike, Lin Gaoyuan, Xu Xin and Wu Yang are all thrashed at the German Open! Is this all down to Liu Guoliang? What's going on?!
  7. Liu Guoliang becomes Chief Counselor of Agile Property in sports industry

On Nov 6, Agile Property announced that Liu Guoliang becomes their Chief Counselor in sports industry and will be in charge of planning a sports-themed new town in Weihai, Shandong Province. Wang Nan and her husband Guo Bin are also partners of this project which received 50 billion CNY...
  8. Breaking: Liu Guoliang is no longer the head coach of CNT

Liu Guoliang is no longer the Head Coach of the CNT. He is appointed the Vice President of Chinese Table Tennis Association. The news is posted on the official website of General Administration of Sport of China today. The CNT has changed the coaching system. There are no longer positions of...
  9. Insane multi ball by Liu Guoliang in lead up to WTTC 2017!

Look at the speed of this multi ball feed by Liu Guoliang in the training hall for the Chinese National Team! The players are preparing hard and being pushed to their limits as the World Championships is approaching! Wow! Zhang Jike! <iframe...
  10. Liu Guoliang will step down and be replaced as Chinese Men's Team Coach!

At the end of this month (March) Liu Guoliang will step down as the Chinese National Team coach and will be replaced by either Ma Lin or Wang Hao! Sources in China say, "The new main coach of the Chinese National Men's Team will be selected between Ma Lin and Wang Hao very at the end of March...
  11. Attempting the Liu Guoliang Serve Challenge

So, the last time i saw the Video posted by someone here in TTD throttled my insecurometer over the maximum limit and its time to get back into the field to test the alternative hypothesis. Feel free to comment, I got better ones later in the practice here is the unedited version. I get...
  12. Liu Guoliang Serving Demonstration

Hi guys I saw a video of Liu Guoliang serving, the video is from 2009 so it might has been posted here in the past, but I found this pretty impressive He seems to be able to do this almost all the time without much effort. Here is a translation made by one of youtube commenters: "To the...
  13. LXX plays using smartphone against Lin Dan and Liu Guoliang using badminton racket

14. Will Liu Guoliang retire?

Recently Li Xiaoxia retired and Zhang Jike may be retiring. Will we see Liu Guoliang follow the same path? In a recent interview with Sohu.com Liu talks about the rumours and speculation...
  15. Par Gerell shows of his serves against Liu Guoliang in Rio!

New footage has just come in from the Rio Olympic training hall via Instagram user @pingislandslagen! Par Gerell shows of his serves against China's head coach Liu Guoliang! <blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-version="7" style=" background:#FFF; border:0...
  16. Liu Guoliang Takes on Bill Gates at Table Tennis!

Chinese National Team head coach Liu Guoliang takes on the richest man on the planet, Bill Gates! Bill Gates is a big fan of table tennis having played on various occasions at different events with Warren Buffett. Bill is a huge supporter of USA's Ariel Hsing. After the match Liu gave Bill...
  17. Interesting Interview with Liu Guoliang

Mytischtennis has made a very intersting interview with Liu Guoliang where he answers to very intersting questions we asked ourselves or we debated on the forum. http://stigatabletennis.com/en/2015/01/mytischtennis-interview-with-stiga-coach-liu-guoliang/ The members of MyTischTennis.de has...
  18. Liu Guoliang supports TableTennisDaily

Hey guys, Another world class player and coach is jumping on the TableTennidDaily bandwagon and proudly showing their support by taking a picture holding the TableTennisDaily leaflet. Recently on my travels to Austria, I managed to watch and learn from the Chinese National Team as they were...
  19. Liu Guoliang Coach Career ( Video )

20. Liu Guoliang warms up with Wang Hao

Rare: Liu Guoliang warmup with Wang Hao at WTTC 2011 Rotterdam! Video here: