quad

1. FS: Xiom Zetro Quad, straight handle

Hello, I'd like to sell this special piece of blade for a very good price, just $45, if anyone was interested. The reason is that the blade wings are sanded a lot, it might not suit everyone, but I am sure anyone whose hands are not big might like it a lot. Because of its balance and unique...
  2. LF: Xiom Zetro Quad

Hi, Xiom Zetro Quad, straight or flared handle - anyone who'd like to sell or trade it?
  3. FS: Xiom Zetro Quad fl

I'm selling this xiom zetro quad. The blade is used but in very good condition. My price is 40 euros, the shipment cost will be calculated later (the cost may vary by Country)
  4. FS: Stiga Clipper Classic FL, Xiom Zetro Quad FL

Hi, I would like to sell two of my blades. 1. Stiga Clipper Classic Wood Flared Handle (7 ply) weight 92~93 grams comes with original Stiga box 2. Xiom Zetro Quad Flared Handle (5+4 ply) weight 91~92 grams Both blades are as good as new with no dents or usage marks. Stiga Clipper wood is...
  5. Xiom Feel S7 and Xiom Zetro Quad

Does anyone have any reviews of these 2 blades - Xiom Feel S7 and Xiom Zetro Quad I'm mainly a looper playing with Vega Pro Rubbers on both sides..Don't want anything Super quick (Stradivarius to Quick) , Current Blade is a STIGA Offensive Classic Carbon
  6. The new Quad King?

Alright folks, it's time to ask some real questions here. Has the time come that FZD will conquer ZJK's throne of the Quad King. I mean have you seen those legs? Ludicrous stuff. I'm not even sure anymore if it helps, all those muscles add a lot of weight while not being a necessity - there are...
  7. New blade - Tibhar Samsonov Quad Allround

Tibhar Samsonov Quad Allround, Silla Kim Jung Hoon Carbon Pro Tibhar Samsonov Quad Allround (not released yet) 5+4 ply Outer Glass fiber+Inner Carbon fleece Interestingly, it is marked as 'allround' even though it has 4 composite plies. (Pics by Maccutter at Korean TT forum 'Takgu club...
  8. Any thoughts on Xiom Zetro Quad?

Hi all, I just tried a friends phontino and its amazing. Im an all round 2 wing looper that mixes loops and placement in my game. I currently use JM but during loops i sometimes get afraid to commit to a 3RD ball and the speed of the blade makes me make mistake. This did not happen with the...
  9. FS/FT Xiom Zetro Quad

Xiom Zetro Quad for sale. FL handle, 96 g, customized handle (one more ply on each side, really comfortable!). Possible to take in set - Donic Acuda P2 2,0 and Stiga Innova Ultra Light Synergy Tech 2,0. I am open to discussion. Thank you.
  10. Review of BBC Quad Trip ++

I have recently been playing with a Quad Trip ++ produced by Blades By Charlie. Charlie is a master craftsman who takes pride in each paddle he produces. He has been making innovative, quality blades for over 40 years. I am an offensive player and have found this paddle to be a great benefit to...
  11. Xiom Zetro Quad,What rubbers?

Hello guys,I buy this blade and wonder whar rubbers to use? I am offensive player and like to play power topspin from forehand, but also have enough power to make flat and fast shots. I like my backhand to be more softer feeling and to have good control to block and push. Thank you for your time.
  12. Equipment rating needed: Zetro Quad + Fastarc G1 + Hammond Pro B

Hi all, Please rate and comment on the below setup. Blade: Xiom Zetro Quad FH: Fastarc G1 max BH: Hammond Pro Beta max Background: one of my club player is currently looking into this. And was asking me for my inputs. I havent played with any of these so i am forwarding this to you all. He is...
  13. Xiom Zetro Quad

How is this blade?
  14. FS Xiom Zetro Quad FL

Hello, I'm selling a slightly used XZQ (with its box). Used for 2 months. It's a ZLC blade with Kiso Hinoki outer layers. A fair few reviews here: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=38067 The benefits of Hinoki (control, dwell time, softness) with those of the ZLC (rigidity)...
  15. Xiom Zetro Quad opinions?

Hi guys! I'm thinking of buying this blade, so i wonder if anyone that has used it has any comments (good or bad) on how it feels and really i'd like to read any opinions about this blade.
  16. Xiom Zetro Quad

How is this blade?
  17. Xiom Zetro Quad

is this blade is good?Can you give me a information this blade advantage and disadvantage?
  18. xiom v1 quad

Hi guys, just want to ask, what's the best rubber for xiom v1 quad? Thanks!