stop

1. How to stop Someone buying to fast equipment

Hello, i have a friend who want to buy an alc or carbonado blade With rasanter r53 or bluestorm z1 turboin max. But he only plays Kreisklasse in germany, so the lowest league. Now i think it is going to be to fast but he said i lose with slower equipment so i can fast equipment it doesnt...
  2. Just wondering, how long do you need to stop playing table tennis to feel restless?

If you are reading this post I guess you might be crazy about table tennis just like me. Just a fun survey. How many days or weeks do you need to stop playing to feel restless?
  3. Stop the Chiquita

Hello do you have some tips to stop my opponent from playing aggresivly against my services. they flick every no spin and backspin service on the middle and backhand side and i am on the passive end. against most opponents i serve a combination of no spin and backspin serves to the...
  4. [LHTT #37_Chinese Coach Lesson] Tactics for Stop & Topspin

https://youtu.be/sqWbywtgnWI
  5. I am blaming myself in matches, how do I stop?

Hey community, I need a help from you. On a training, I usually play pretty good, so I am not angry, but when I play a match, and I make a mistake i blame myself and getting angry. Everytime I fail a topspin I just say "What the f*** am I doing??? Why I do this sh** again??" so then enemy just...
  6. Please Stop Doing This

For the second time in two months, someone walked behind me while I was forehand looping and walked into my backswing. The first time, it was at my home club and I had a cut on my hand. This time, it was at Westchester during my warm up and this was the result. People, stop walking behind...
  7. stop the lies, ma long blade

I wrote some universal truths on the dhs hurricane long v, w968, w997, etc. here it is http://pingpongclassics.blogspot.com.ar/2015/10/dhs-hurricane-long-v-w986-w997-truth.html today used this blade again. man it gets slower every time I use it (using t05 both sides). at this point I rate it...
  8. How do i stop being passive as a player and become the offensive player?

I feel like i have trouble playing against other players on when i'm not going to my club but at college. Like i push long on the serve and it enables them to forehand topspin to my side leaving me no choice to play the ball back but safely. I go far from the table when i do this from numerous...
  9. Don't Stop To Follow Your Dream

Hey guys. This is my first thread in here, so i hope you guys will be positive about it. I think we all know that feeling when we don't really wanna play the game anymore because we're struggling with our forehand loop. Or maybe our service is a bit too high, or doesnt have the right spin...