school

1. Old school style TT clothing pre 2000 place to purchase

I am interested in the older style of clothing pre dated 2000 where it seemed more baggy and not as preformance oriented as modern day TT clothing. What I like is the waldner style type of clothing and to be specific the match between Waldner and Ma Lin 1999 WTTC Championship... Is there a brand...
  2. Tips and advice on starting a school team

Hi I put out registration of interest for table tennis at my school. I am a high school teacher. There's no table tennis player at my school. To my surprise, 6 kids turned up at our first meeting. One of our regional coaches are visiting us every two weeks to coach the kids. I am sourcing...
  3. Match Against a KOR High School Girl

In S.Korea, The Practice Match with a High School Girl~ https://youtu.be/K4384PU4sXM
  4. Project at school -- China

Hi ttdaily been on here reading for number of years now. I'm doing a project for my school and need some help. I am comparing the participation figures of table tennis for the rest of the world and China. Does anyone have the participation of table tennis players in China and also specific...
  5. Old School Return Board Vid

This was on OOAK forum many years ago and a classic... worth a look.
  6. SAIVE JM - KREANGA / Old School 2017

7. Thomas Keinath School reopens for 2017!

Hello table tennis friends, This year I am looking for more players to join my International Table Tennis School. Last year I had more than 10 players in my School from USA, Iran, Lithuania, Panama, Tridad and Tobago, Djibouti and Indonesia. My school includes sparring partners from Germany...
  8. Paddles for 7th/8th Grade school group?

I play at my local club and have decided to volunteer to teach table tennis to my daughter's school class of about 40 teenagers (I'll only be teaching small groups at a time). They have a great table which hasn't had much use, but they need some paddles. The question: what would everyone...
  9. Kids dancing to table tennis in China! Primary School!

Why are China the best in the world some may ask? Look no further than the video below! Table Tennis is a way of life in China!
  10. Help us to win a table for our school. please

Hello all TT friends, we are a bilingual (czech-english) school from the Czech republic and our pupils like to play table tennis. Right now we have a chance to win a table in local contest - we made a short video about how we play :-) and we need votes to win. Our school is quite small - just...
  11. Table tennis vocabulary in spanish?! Help

Hi guys, I was hoping if someone could give me min. 20 spanish words related to table tennis for my class. please respond asap b/c i need it today or tomorrow!! Thanks
  12. Wrong to defeat this Old-School Dude like that ???

I visited a club in Pyungtaek, not so far from LPer OOAK forum member Not-Bob's favorite Korean club. I played a lot of matches winning the majority, narrowly losing a couple, and losing one 3-1 where I was postered. They use the handicap system there 2 points handicap for the first level of...
  13. 500 crowd at comprehensive school in Washington

I have been working with some year 11 students((15 years) at Washington comprehensive and I was asked to attend a schools finals on Friday to present the trophy to the winners of the schools tournament, organised by a Mentoring teacher there. The tournament had over 300 entries including...
  14. Kreanga vs Wang Liqin (Old School)

What a match this is! It's an oldschool match in the European Champions League. I don't want to give away who wins this match, so watch it and be in for a real treat! Im not to sure of the date when the match took place. Some of the rallies are insane, especially the last rally! The crowd are...