low

1. Higher or lower throw

Hello there! I'm just wondering what your preference is in the throw of the blade and rubber. Do you prefer a lower throw with a more direct arc or a higher arc, and why? Also, I'm wondering for who you would recommend a blade or setup with a more direct arc?
  2. FS Good Blades at low price

Check here please http://mytabletennis.net/forum/akkad-swat-power-goiabao-king-yue-95e-shipped_topic86167.html Can sell them individually
  3. High pitch vs low pitch on blades

Different blades (only wood, without the rubbers on) make different sounds when they hit the ball. I'm curious to know why that happens. Some are low pitched and some are higher pitched. What does the sound mean? What does it show about the blade?
  4. Amazed by the low weight of the Palio AK74 rubbers... wow.

37 grams. WTF :) And when cut to the Liu Shiwen, which is an oversized head Took off a couple of aging rubber and put new ones instead, had a weigh.. The AK47 red (45-47 hardness, pretty hard for a non chinese rubber), after cut, weighs only 37 grams. And it's a fast, spinny, incredible...
  5. Problem Reverse Pendulum (to the forehand with backspin) - low spin and too high

Hello i have a problem with my reverse pendulum, i serve this mainly to the opponents forehand side (half long), but sometimes my service gets to high and the oppponent flips/hits it very wide to my forehand site, sometimes i can get there to play a forehand crosscourt but sometimes i am to...
  6. Low level Chinese players at the Thailand Open (Challenge Series) 2018

One of the smaller events on the ITTF calendar is happening now, the Challenge Series Thailand Open. There is a large contingent from China attending the event, surprisingly Liu Shiwen is the top seed of Women's Singles, it is uncommon for a Chinese A Team player to compete on the Challenge...
  7. Low throw

Hi, I glued my old rubbers to my new blade, which is the same as my previous one, but based on my tests without table my racket has too low throw. These are old rubbers, but they still grab the ball. However when I want to lift the ball it has a very low throw. I haven't removed the previous...
  8. My Low-Budget EJ Journey

After 4 years of playing garage-style table tennis as a young highschooler, I stopped playing table tennis altogether for 10 years. I started to play again by joining a local club since February, and focussed on improving my technique in training sessions of the club by asking the coach every...
  9. FS: Andro Treiber Z FL (very low price, great condition)

Trying to sell my Andro Treiber Z FL handle, 90gms off.I am expecting 60 USD including shipping within US. Box is not included. The blade is sealed using Joola water based sealant. There is a small ding on the top which I repaired to the best of my capability. That ding however does not affect...
  10. Low backhand power

I was wondering if anyone have a few tips for my backhand topspin. I have played for many years so i am a decent intermediate player but i have always lacked in the power of my backhand loop. I can block very well and my technique is pretty good aswell but somehow i still struggle to get power...
  11. Bishop Auckland Summer Training Camp - Low cost High Quailty Training Camp

Bishop Auckland TTC has teamed up with Bribar Table Tennis to run a summer training camp. 8th till the 12th of August 9.30-3.30 each day- plus 2 evening sports psychology workshops Cost is £60 per person for the week The camp coaches include Craig Bryant - A level 4 coach and current...
  12. Difference between high and low end equipment

Hi, I've always played with high end equipment, how big is the difference between a 5$ racket vs a 150$ racket? and between a 12mm table and a 25mm table? Just curious :)
  13. high and low throw rubbers

What are the advantages and disadvantages of high and low throw rubbers?
  14. GuoYueHua low carbon life

It is tricky to read,right??Well at least to our newer generation ;) Anyway,i found this blade on ebay for only 15 $ or something like that,and i googled it :D Almost no result except one croatian blog.I opened it and it says that this blade is great econimical replacment to some more expensive...
  15. Washing in low temperatures

Any good tricks of how to get rid of that sweaty smell in sports clothes? it really bugs me, feels like the clothes are not clean. Ive tried a lot of different things, nothings really worked. And because its a special shirt I cannot wash it in higher than 40 degrees.
  16. Rest in peace Dorothy De Low!

We all recognise her! A global icon! Sadly at the incredible age of 103 years old, Dorothy De Low has just passed away. A true legend of the game playing the sport right till the end.
  17. International Table Tennis Camp in Hungary at very cheap prices!!!

TableTennisMadnessUK are now organising training camps in Budapest, the capital of Hungary! ---The great news is... if you tell TableTennisMadnessUK you found out about them through TableTennisDaily they will give you a discounted offer!!! Use the simple code of TTDmember--- Camps take place...