france

1. FS: Two 3-day weekend passes for Euro 2019 in France

Hi, I'm selling two 3-day weekend passes (Friday 6th, Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th) for the Euro 2019 in France. 45€ each (instead of 60€)
  2. World Veteran Championships 2020 in Bordeaux (France)

https://www.ittf.com/2017/05/04/visit-bordeaux-2020-world-veteran-championships-good-hands/ http://www.wvc2020.com/?lang=en Don't miss a unique chance to play your favourite game AND visit the most beautiful country in the world at the same time (says a Frenchman) !!
  3. Hello from France

Hi there, Picking up table tennis again after quite a long gap (18 years). Slowly getting up to speed after 4 months :) Cheers
  4. Hello from France

Hello from France Hello everybody, I'm an intermediate level table tennis player and i like reading this great forum and site. Now, it is time to participate a bit. Special thanks to Dan for all his videos. See you soon... TotoRotor
  5. Table Tennis French League Tournament 2017

Table Tennis French League Tournament 2017 organised by SPO Rouen Table Tennis! The tournament of champions in the French League will commence this Friday on the 24th March LIVE STREAMED by TableTennisDaily! The action will take place at the Kindarena in Rouen! The event will broadcast LIVE on...
  6. Emmanuel Lebesson Shocks The World Becoming 2016 European Champion!

Emmanuel Lebesson shocks the world and becomes the first Frenchman to win the European men's singles title in 40 years! Emmanuel Lebesson European Champion in Budapest - Photo by: ITTF Flickr! After the very predictable Olympic Games and Men's World Cup results the European championships has...
  7. Violoniste18 and Kirua18 (France)

hi, here is a video with my son. I used to play about 20 years shakehand and now 2 years penhold Cpen with short pips we get both forum tee-shirt TTD and music is of course of me !
  8. France/ Regional club (French Alps) is looking for a junior coach-player

Hi Everyone, We are a french club, 120 players, permanent table tennis table room of 6 tables, located in the French Alps, at the very border with Switzerland, 2kms from Geneva. We recruited last year our head coach, a belgian guy, thanks to whom we really improved. We are now looking for...
  9. Tournament for Average American in: UK, France, Germany, Austria? During Holiday

I'd like to plan a Holiday in one of these countries: UK, France, Germany, Austria. During the summer (June, July, August). I'd like to play in a low-level tournament. My question is how to find out if there are average tournaments open to an average American (tabletennisengland.co.uk is not...
  10. Day 6 Update - World Team Championships 2016! England Prevail!

Day 6 of the World Team Table Tennis Championships 2016 took place in Kuala Lumpur, in the 10,000 seat arena on the 4th March! Today saw breathtaking table tennis in the quarter final stages of the event with some dramatic twists and surprises! Full results below: England defeat France! Photo...
  11. Day 5 Update - World Team Championships 2016!

Day 5 of the World Team Table Tennis Championships 2016 took place in Kuala Lumpur, in the 10,000 seat arena on the 3rd March! Today saw the preliminary matches take place in the men's and women's draw for a chance to qualify into the quarter finals! The top team from each group had a bye today...
  12. equivalence USA rating and France rating ?

I am quite interesting about rating equivalence between usa and france. Does anyone know about ? In France, a beginner start with 500 points, the player who is number 1000 is about 2000 points, and the top players 3000 points and more (Freitas is 3589 points) I am 1286 points
  13. TableTennisDaily Podcast #5 - Simon Gauzy

What’s going on everyone, this is the 5th episode of the TableTennisDaily podcast with current world number 34 and French National Team player Simon Gauzy. Simon currently represents Ochsenhausen in the top division in the German League where he trains and competes full time. Simon is only 21...
  14. Where can I buy Mizuno TT Shoes in France ?

Where can I buy Mizuno TT Shoes ? Hi guys, I want to find where to buy Mizuno TT shoes (website or store) ?
  15. France National Championships 2015

France National Championships, 27 Feb 2015 - 1 Mar 2015, Orchies, France
  16. Hello from France

hello, I am a french violin teacher passionate about table tennis and since 2 years about penhold style. In France, the penhold style is very few used and i am interessed to speak with penholders players. Please excuse my english, i am an self-taugh person with this langage ... here I am...
  17. Players Unhappy With The Cameras Attached To Nets In Tokyo 2014

The 2014 World Team Championships kicked off today, Monday 28th April in Tokyo. The Majority of the participating countries arrived in Japan early and have already trained within the Yoyogi Arena where the championships are taking place, there are photos and videos on social media of countries...
  18. Hey from France :)

Hello everyone! My name is Laurent. After a long break, i started again table tennis, couple months ago. I think it will be the sport of my entire life for now. This is the sport which give me the biggest satisfaction. :D See you around! Lo
  19. Training camp in Hennebont ( the best club in France)

To answer all your desires(envies) table tennis player, GVHTT ACADEMY offers you the choice! Internships(training courses) all year round. The internship(training course) GVHTTACADEMY allows you, to deepen(fathom) your experiences regarding table tennis, thanks to the know-how and to the...
  20. Hello from France (Lyon)

Hello I am Dragan. I pongiste Lyon and webmaster actuping.com. The media N°1 in France dedicated to table tennis See you soon Dragan