prime

1. Prime Age

Generally speaking table tennis. At what age do athletes/players reach their prime? Both in Amateur and Pro. I personally think it is 23. The reason being is that the sport is fast and needs a lot load of focus/mental game.
  2. Best table tennis robot - Amicus prime or Power pong 5000

These two are priced exactly the same in the US. Which is a better one? Anybody has any experience with these? Any known issues? I read that amicus app isn't that great (not sure if that has improved now). Which one would you recommend?
  3. Vaso Prime RX

https ketomegamart com/vaso-prime-rx/
  4. Amicus Prime

Greetings I've very recently bought an Amicus Prime. Had some teething problems but things are now looking good. I searched for a Prime forum or users group. Nothing. Hoping some of you good folks might be experimenting with the tech'. If not I'll stick around anyway if you'll have me...
  5. NEW Butterfly Amicus Prime

Has anybody tried out the next gen Butterfly robot called Amicus Prime? It has an android tablet as the controller. I started seeing the robot for sale on Germany Butterfly and Portugal Butterfly online sites. There is a new commercial video on youtube with Timo Boll waking up from a dream and...
  6. Tibhar Aurus Prime & Select Rubber Review!

Here's our latest review on the Aurus Prime and Select rubbers by Tibhar. Joined with me in the review is England Number 1 and currently World Number 39 Paul Drinkhall! Written in-depth review of the rubbers in the TTD Review Centre: Aurus Prime Aurus Select Have you, or do you use these...
  7. Tibhar Aurus Prime Review

My new review: Any questions?
  8. TableTennisDaily review of Tibhar Aurus Prime & Select soon?

Dear TTD, I was wondering if you were planning an extensive/video review of the new Tibhar Aurus Prime and Select rubbers? It'd be interesting to know how the Prime compares to the MX-P and Rasanter R47, and how the Select compares to Rozena. Best, - Thomas
  9. Has anyone tried the Tibhar Aurus Prime?

Hey, just wondering if anyone has tried the Aurus prime and would Love to get a little review about it. Spin, speed, feeling, catapult, looping, open ups, BH or FH rubber. + Maybe how it compares to rasanter R47. But I would love a comparison to the MX-P since that is what I use at the moment...
  10. Tibhar Aurus Prime and Aurus Select

Look what I have here! Test rubbers for Tibhar Aurus Prime and Aurus Select! This is possible because of tt-shop.de and Tibhar, who are providing me with these babies ;-) The new Tibhar rubbers will be released to the market in July. But I will write a review on my blog and here on TTD as soon...
  11. Greatest male player in his PRIME (PEAK)

I know,than a lot of people will say Waldner,but IMO its about his beautiful game and longevity. And if we will watch objective,who is the greatest player of all-time in his prime? Candidates: Jiang Jialiang, Guo Yehua,Waldner, Kong,Liu Guolang, Ma Lin,Wan Liqin, Wang Hao,Ma Long,Zhang Jike...