weeks

1. Der Echte suggested a few weeks ago that.....

Someone should use a Tony Hold White Spot (THWS) Blade with Reflectoid on the FH and Yasaka Anti Power on the BH. I have two THWS blades and one had Reflectoid on the FH and 1.3 mm Best Anti on the BH. I exchanged the Best Anti with Yasaka Anti Power ( YAP ) and this was the result. First, a...
  2. Visiting Hong Kong and South China for about 2 weeks

Hi TTD, i'm currently visiting Hong Kong and South China over the next two weeks. I'm posting all my Facebook page PongVenture. Ill share also on what I get up to :)
  3. Suggestions for tournament the last two weeks of june? (Vacation)

Suggestions for a tournament in the period of the last two weeks of june? (Vacation) Hi! Me and my girlfriend are going to take a trip in the end of june. We both play table tennis and thinks it's really fun to play tournaments outside of Sweden. Last time we went to Norway for a weekend and...
  4. FS/FT Nittaku Acoustic Carbon Inner Blade brought 2 weeks ago !

Dear All FS/FT Nittaku Acoustic Carbon Inner Blade , Straight Handle, brought only two weeks ag from Table Tennis 11, (willing to share receipt) The blade is not for me ! £65.00 ono+ shipping. Willing to part trade for a brand new sheet of Hurricane 3 National 40Deg...