cleaning

1. Reviving tacky rubbers ?

Ive been reading up of how to clean tacky rubbers and Ive come across people advising to either put baby oil/breathe/ or dampen the rubber in some way before putting a plastic covering on it for awhile to 'revive' the rubbers tackiness ? Is this true and if so how does this work ? I though the...
  2. Cleaning jpen cork paddles upkeaping

Hello I was wondering if there was a way to clean the cork on the JPEN paddles when it starts to varnish and become a darker color from sweat and dirt and also a way to prevent oxidation and staining to form on the cork handles
  3. Cleaning rubber with cleaners vs water

There was discussion on the forum whether is better to clean rubber with water or use cleaners.Some say cleaners are chemical and wear out rubber faster.I tried both.With water it was less clean and less grip.I saw in the Butterfly store they use Butterfly spin refresh so I tried it .In my...
  4. Cleaning rubbers

I am relly sorry for posting this much threads, but I am new to this sport and I dont relly heve a coach. I have seen some threads where people talk about rubber cleaning. What should you use to clean rubbers and does it help with its durability?
  5. Cleaning non-tacky rubber

How to clean non-tacky rubber ? Should i use butterfly spin refresh ?
  6. Cleaning rubbers

How do you clean your rubbers after play. Till now I only use warm water.
  7. Cleaning on a budhet

Hi All, In these difficult economic times, the official cleaning products can be an expensive accessory. With that in mind, I'd be interested in what "home brew" methods / cleaning chemicals you use to clean your rubbers - especially for those tacky rubbers ? For me, with tacky rubbers, I user...
  8. We all know cleaning is good...

But this good? This is surprising. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rJJ8r9aVGw&feature=related