drive

1. Specific next blade for my playing style?

I know there is no "best" blade so hopefully if I share my playing style and experience level you can give me some suggestions. I am around level 1400 and regularly train with much more advanced players. I use a Donic Appelgren Allplay with H3 Neo on forehand and Tenergy 05FX backhand, and my...
  2. Learning Forehand Drive & Backhand Drive

Learning Forehand Drive & Backhand Drive
  3. Who all is within an hour or so drive of Junction City, Kansas in USA?

As the topic says, Who is reasonably around Junction City, KS in USA? I have a TT buddy looking for some fellow TT players. Dude is lefty.
  4. How to BH drive kill?

I want to learn in more depth how to perform a BH drive when the ball is somewhat high and slow paced coming to your BH side. It is usually the result of a bad block from the opponent and the ball comes higher and slower to you than usual. Watch this video of the stroke I'm talking about: at...
  5. Struggling to drive the ball after change to chinese rubber

Hi all, what's the correct way to drive the ball with chinese rubber? I never had dificult to drive the ball with Tenergy 05 but when I changed to Chinese Rubber, although loops are much more pleasant to do, I'm struggling with ball driving because of the sponge hardness. Should I close more the...
  6. Forehand Drive Technique

Forehand Drive Technique Help? Hi guys, I started to play when I was 13, which I played for fun and got better with my own habits. Now that I am 15 and joined some training sessions recently I found out my habit was really bad for the original technique so I tried to correct myself, and...
  7. Why many Chinese players play with Mizuno Wave Drive 7 ?

I have seen many video about chinese table tennis (trials, super league and more), but when i'm focus on their equipement, I always see the Wave Drive 7, he has few players playing with other shoes (Wave Medal ou Drive A). And what about their equipement, because I never seen ZJK with Butterfly...
  8. Consistency with forehand drive/topspin when training with partner

I recently joined my local TT club and every week, we begin with forehand to forehand exercises with a partner. My partner usually struggles to return my forehands and their returns sometimes go into the net, even though I play what I believe is a drive stroke. This would seem like my partner's...
  9. Butterfly Asics vs Mizuno Wave Drive Sizing

Hey guys, I looked extensively for info on this, and had really mixed opinions which didn't help. I have worn Butterfly Energyforce VIII for the past few years, and had stuck with Butterfly shoes before that. I'd always ordered a UK11 (even though in 99% of all other trainers/sneakers I'm a...
  10. Mizuno Wave Medal 4 v. Mizuno Wave Drive 7 n

Which pair of shoes is the best for table tennis, in quality (sole, weight, etc...), of price and style. If you have other proposals of Mizuno to make, I am intersted. Thanks
  11. Mizuno Wave Drive 7 v. Wave Drive A3

Hi guys ! I want to know your opinion about Wave Drive A3 and Wave Drive 7. The characteristics of shoes, her price and quality. Her style and for which type of players their shoes are useful.
  12. Difference between forehand drive and forehand loop?

What is the difference between forehand drive and the forehand loop.
  13. Has anyone tried MIZUNO Wave Drive 7 shoes? Any info on them?

Hi folks, I'm looking to get some new shoes and wanted some info on the MIZUNO Wave Drive 7 shoes. How are they for grip? comfort? back support? I want a shoe that will help my back as I get aches and pains. Thanks.
  14. BH OX LP high arcing tospin followed by a CRUSHING FH power drive

Like the title sez... OX LPs can do you some good stuff to setup a big FH. Coach Yoo from Yong-In TTC is one of the Korean expert OX LP coaches and he is a certified bad-azz with an OX LP combo bat in hiz pawz...
  15. Wave Drive 6 and Wave Drive 7 differences?

Hi all What are the differences between the Wave Drive 6 and Wave Drive 7 shoes? Thanks Andy
  16. For sale: Mizuno wave drive a2, size 44 (Europe) / 9,5 (UK)

Hello everybody, I sell these Mizuno table tennis shoes (wave drive a2). They're size 9,5 (UK) / 44 (Europe) and brand new. They're still inside the box and haven't been worn. I bought them via the internet but in the end they're too big for me. I paid 120 euro's for them but I'm willing to...
  17. Four Elements for the Loop Drive Quality Rises

A very detailed Chinese tutorial explains proper Forehand topspin. I think this video is one of the most comprehensive tutorial available on the internet. It includes proper use of feet, waist and forearm during forehand top stroke. Unfortunately the subtitle is Korean. It is a great if a nice...
  18. Mizuno Wave drive 6

Has anyone got or tried these shoes. If so what are they like thanks.:)
  19. Mizuno Wave Twister 3 vs Wave Drive 7

Which is the best TT shoes ?
  20. Mizuno Wave Drive 6 Shoes

Hello, I am of Viña del Mar, Chile and seek to know how and in that web page there recommends to me to buy the Mizuno Wave Drive 6 Shoes. Something sure, suitable, advisable and cheap so this one in which however much I have searched in pages for purchases online I do not find for my measure...