umpire

1. Double hit is legal, right? How about this one??

Hello everyone, licenced UMPIRES specially! I have a question - since few years ago, double hit is allowed stroke, so if you hit the ball with the finger then rubber and the ball lands on the table, everything is ok. So the double hit is legal. But - I got a teammate with like really shaky...
  2. The Table Tennis Headshot - Umpire Edition!

Ouch!
  3. Der_Echte gunna be in L.A. to Umpire

I'm gunna be in Los Angeles to Umpire TT matches at next week's Special Olympics World Championships. I think I got selected because my TT is crappy and my language skillz in 4 languages are worse. Anywayz, if anyone is gunna be in that direction, join in on the after-missions of TT mayhem...
  4. Umpire

I've just found this video on YouTube! I've never seen something like that before hahaha! What about you?
  5. Being a table tennis umpire..

Hello everyone! Last Saturday I achieved an Umpire license, so since then I am an Umpire for table tennis. I was really astonished of what all an table tennis Umpire needs to know and do! They have exact code of what to say, how raise hands, what to show and dress. They also have people who...
  6. Angry Kid Pushes Umpire Off His Chair!

New viral video is circulating around the internet of a table tennis player pushing an umpire off his chair. The video has now reached over a quarter of a million views. This footage is from a tournament in Russia between Vladislav Starodumov and Dimitry Melnichenko in the cadet singles final...
  7. WTTC 2011 - The life of an umpire

Well arriving here was pretty smooth, just an hour flight and we were met at the airport and taken to venue by car for accreditation, we had referee briefing then to hotel. The venue is fantastic and the host association are doing an amazing job from top to bottom, you can tell they have put a...
  8. Stupid umpire!

KOREAN umpire seeks revenge!
  9. Umpire falls asleep during table tennis game!!!!