cornilleau

1. FS: Donic Ovtcharov No. 1 Senso, Cornilleau Simon Gauzy Quest Off

Hello, I am selling these two blades because I'm not using them anymore and they may serve someone well. Both blades are discontinued, so may be hard to find otherwise. I preffer to ship to EU/UK/US, shipping paid by buyer. Photos in link below...
  2. PONGORI TTR 500 or CORNILLEAU Nexeo X70

I'm kind of a beginner and looking for a bat that provides some good spin. The Pongori TTR 500 weighs 179g, has a 2mm rubber and is an indoor bat, while the Cornilleau is an outdoor bat, has a 3.5 mm expanded polymer outdoor rubber and a composite blade and weighs 200g. Which one would you...
  3. Cornilleau Gatien Absolum OFF+

Hi, Has anyone tried Cornilleau Gatien Absolum OFF+ blade. Please let me know.
  4. Cornilleau Hinotec OFF- size + alternative

Hello, does anybody know what the head dimensions of Cornilleau Hinotec OFF- are? And are there any alternatives with the same composition? I know only of Xiom Magellan, which is discontinued already and it has only 148x151 head size. Thank you all in advance.
  5. Target Pro Gt Cornilleau

How does this series of rubbers compare to Tenergy Series , Victas , Xiom Vega and neo hurricane 3 prov etc
  6. Cornilleau Hugo Calderano Foco Blade Review | Featuring Hugo Caderano

Hey guys! In this review we are joined alongside the incredible World Number 15 Hugo Calderano to review his latest personal blades with Cornilleau! The Hugo Calderano Foco blades which come in OFF- and OFF+ variations. They are both fully constructed out of wood. We recorded the video in the...
  7. Experience with cheaper Cornilleau ITTF indoor tables?

Hi, Where I work and study, we might try to buy another table tennis table. I am in general used to high quality tables, but in this case we probably have to go for something cheaper because of limited funding. Our minimum requirement is that the table is ITTF approved, has wheels and is...
  8. Cornilleau Simon Gauzy Quest Blade Review!

Here's our latest review of the Cornilleau Simon Gauzy Quest ALL+ and OFF blade! We recorded the review at the fantastic Ochsenhausen training centre with the man himself, French number 1 and current World Number 8 Simon Gauzy! . We would like to thank Simon for the time he gave us and...
  9. LF: Cornilleau Gatien Absolum OFF+

looking for Cornilleau Gatien Absolum OFF+ blade with FL handle
  10. Can Akkuzu vs TableTennisDaily's Dan! 1 set showdown!!!!

Hey everyone, During our recent trip to the Aimen's Table Tennis Club in France we met up with World Number 110 Can Akkuzu to review his Cornilleau equipment setup! We challenged Can to a #1SetShowdown. Users had to guess the score was be in a 1 set match up between Dan and Can to win a...
  11. Win a Cornilleau Hinotec OFF Blade signed by Can Akkuzu!

Hey everyone, During our recent review with Can Akkuzu looking at the Hinotec OFF blade we did a 1 set showdown at the end! Can signed 1 of the blades used in the review as an awesome prize giveaway to his fans here on TableTennisDaily! Can Akkuzu is currently ranked 130 in the world and trains...
  12. Cornilleau Target Pro and the spinny push

Folks, for you who watched Dan review of Cornilleau Target Pro video, at one moment I was amazed (and Dan too) about the amount of spin the guy could put in his pushes, basically it was as spinny as a ghost serve, the ball literally went back to the net every time. I was wondering is this only...
  13. Cornilleau Target Pro GT Rubber Series Review

Hey all, Here's our latest review on the Cornilleau Target Pro GT Series with Cornilleau Pro Player Can Akkazu at the Aimens Table Tennis Club in France. Some of the backhands Can hits are so ridiculous, be sure to check out his incredible serve return at 9.09, its crazy! Watch our full video...
  14. FS: Timo Boll ALC, Cornilleau Aero carbon, Andro Temper Tech OFF

No trades. Price does not include shipping. Payment via paypal gift. Item sent from UK, please check for postage costs http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder Butterfly Timo Boll ALC ST, 89g, with box - £70 (excellent condition) Cornilleau Aero Soft Carbon FL, 77g, no box - £35 (as new, tried...
  15. Tell me what you think of the Cornilleau Pure Carbon blade

Hi ppl. Has anyone played with this blade? Is it any good? http://www.cornilleau.com/en/products/blade/gatien/pure-off-carbon/ Cornilleau Pure Carbon off + blade Thx
  16. cornilleau hinotec off+ carbon

Hi guys! I'm planning on buying this blade but before I do I need some feedback. How is the feel? compared to other blades how fast is it? and what type of rubber is best for it? Thanks in advance!
  17. Cornilleau equipment

Hi i was wondering has anyone tried the Aero off+ cornilleau blade and if so could you give me some feedback of it thanks. ?? :)
  18. Cornilleau Plastic Paddle.

I played 4 games with this paddle the other night at a club member's basement. He had these Cornilleau Plastic Rec Paddles that was just so weird. I figured they'd play similar to pips, but they really didn't. You had to hit the ball like you would with pips, but the ball acted much...