vlog

1. Holiday Training VLOG

Hey everyone, here's a video of my training/matches/life during the holiday break. Enjoy!
  2. Mima Ito taking the world by storm | Swedish Open 2018 | VLOG

Hey guys, here's our latest VLOG from the 2018 Swedish Open! Featuring an incredible line up of the worlds best players in what was more of a World Championship level tournament. The Star or the show was the Chinese National Team killer Mima Ito who is now 12-5 in her last 17 matches against...
  3. Timo Boll 7 Time European Champion | TableTennisDaily VLOG

Hey guys, here's my latest VLOG from the 2018 European Championships! Throughout the tournament I was commentating but managed to vlog the final day which features Timo Boll, Ionesc, Daniel Habesohn, Li Qian, Margaryta Pesotska and much, much more, enjoy! Can Timo be stopped :)
  4. World Veteran Championships 2018 | Las vegas | VLOG #21

Hey guys, Here's my latest vlog at the recent World Veteran Championships. Sorry for the delay in uploading, this one took a lot of editing :) Hope you enjoy the final version, the event was absolutely amazing, a superb job by USA TT and TTD user Matt Hetherington! What a guy!
  5. TableTennisDaily Vlog #19 - World Team Cup 2018

Hi guys, Here's my latest coverage from the recent World Team Cup 2018! This vlog provides a tour of the behind the scenes action from the event. This was one of the best, coolest looking table tennis venues I have ever been to, what a fantastic tournament! This vlog features the final day from...
  6. My vlog and quick review of FL2, Dtecs and 388D

If anyone is interested. I will post updates and hopefully videos of my TT progress and few training/matches if possible
  7. TableTennisDaily Vlog #18 - Swedish Open 2017!

Hi guys, Here's my latest coverage from the recent Swedish Open 2017! This vlog provides a tour of the behind the scenes action from the event. Thanks to STIGA for the invite, what a fantastic tournament! Hope you enjoy the vlog! :)
  8. WTTC 2017 Vlog #10 - Booths are incredible!

Hey guys, we finally got round to making the vlog of all the booths :) 10th vlog at the recent 2017 World Table Tennis Championships in Dusseldorf, Germany! This vlog provides a tour of the 10 brands, manufacturers and booths from the recent World Champs! We have a browse around STIGA, Yasaka...
  9. WTTC 2017 Vlog #9 - "World Champion"

Hey guys, Here's our 9th vlog at the 2017 World Table Tennis Championships in Dusseldorf, Germany! This vlog provides an insight into the semi finals (Ma Long vs Xu Xin and Fan Zhendong vs Lee Sang Su) and finals (Ma Long vs Fan Zhendong) of the men's singles, back stage action, interviews and...
  10. Wttc 2017 vlog #6 - zhang jike leaves fans in tears!

Hey guys, Here's our 6th vlog at the 2017 World Table Tennis Championships in Dusseldorf, Germany! This vlog provides an insight into the round of 32 n the men’s singles, back stage action, interviews with Timo Boll, Marcos Freitas and lots more!
  11. Wttc 2017 vlog #5 - harimoto shocks the world!

Hey guys, Here's our 5th vlog at the 2017 World Table Tennis Championships in Dusseldorf, Germany! This vlog provides an insight into the round of 64 in the men’s singles, TTX and the International Olympic Committee President, back stage action, interviews with Dimitrij Ovtcharov, wonderkid...
  12. WTTC 2017 VLOG #4 - Opening Round!

Hey guys, Here's our 4th vlog at the 2017 World Table Tennis Championships in Dusseldorf, Germany! This vlog provides a behind the scene action from the opening round of the World Championships. The crowds are a lot larger today with the atmosphere buzzing! We pre match interview Gavin Rumgay...
  13. WTTC 2017 VLOG #3 - Qualification Day!

Hey guys, Here's our 3rd vlog here at the 2017 World Table Tennis Championships in Dusseldorf, Germany! This vlog provides an insight into the behind the scenes action of the 2 qualification days! Over the last 2 days the 2017 World Championships has seen some intense matches in the...
  14. WTTC 2017 VLOG #2 - Opening Ceremony and Draw!

Hey guys, Here's our 2nd vlog here at the 2017 World Table Tennis Championships in Dusseldorf, Germany! This vlog provides a behind the scenes look at the opening ceremony and draw in the ESPRIT arena in Dusseldorf! The top 16 seeds from the men's and women's singles all attended as they...
  15. WTTC 2017 VLOG #1 - Tour Of Arena!

Hey guys, Here's our 1st vlog of many at the 2017 World Table Tennis Championships in Dusseldorf, Germany! This vlog provides a quick tour of the sheer scale of the venue being used, ESPRIT arena in Dusseldorf! Over 50,000 tickets have been sold already for the 8 day event! There are 3 main...
  16. TableTennisDaily VLOG #7 - World Ping Pong Championships 2017

Hey TTD! Here is is my latest vlog which features the recent World Ping Pong Championships held in London on the 28-29th January 2017. We go behind the scenes, with backstage training, interviews with players and officials and more! The Ping Pong World Championships uses traditional sandpaper...
  17. TableTennisDaily VLOG #5 - Swedish Open 2016 Day 1!

Hey all, Here is is my latest vlog which features features the Swedish Open. We go behind the scenes with STIGA during Day 1 at the 2016 Swedish Open.
  18. TableTennisDaily Vlog #4 - A day with Adam Bobrow

Hey all, Here is is my latest vlog which features ITTF Commentator Adam Bobrow. We go behind the scenes with Adam at the recent Swedish Open talking about the event and how the commentary live process takes place. We had lots of fun, Adam is a really cool guy and brings so much life and energy...
  19. TableTennisDaily Vlogs

Hey all, I am going to start doing a table tennis vlog where I post videos when I'm coaching, at tournaments, events, interviews, equipment reviews and more. I think this will be a cool way for me to share table tennis stuff. Send me through any ideas you have. Ill add the vlogs to this topic...