defense

1. Blade for attack while not compromising defense?

Currently I'm using Palio TNT-1 blade and can balance between both defense and attack with lacking a bit in the attack department. As for my play-style, I play mostly traditional cpen with lp on one side and tacky inverted on the other and switch between both during the mach. I prefer to play...
  2. [LP] Chinese Alternative for Long Distance Defense

Hey Guys, I am currently looking for a cheap alternative - most likely any chinese manufacturer - for a modern defense game. The long pips rubber should create heavy backspin in long distance chopping against topspins through friction - like Feint Long III and Curl 4 do. Does anyone have a...
  3. From attack to defense: Its ok this blade and rubber?

Hi everyone, i used to play with an w968 (mx p on FH and MX S on BH) but once my coach told me i should try pimples. I've considered his idea and now i checked some blades and decided to change into the Joo See Hyuk Blade and the tsp curl p1 r for mi BH (1.4 - 1-7 mm). I dont know what rubber...
  4. FS Tibhar Stratus Power Defense | Juic 999 Elite | Dr. Neubauer Diamant $95

The blade and rubbers are lightly used at about 10 hours total. I haven't changed rubbers, it is as it came from from Paddle Palace. A pip or so from the corner is missing at an edge. Probably should have sent it back to PP but it doesn't affect gameplay. Sponge: I believe Diamant has a 1.2...
  5. Best setup for learning defense.

Hi guys, I would like to learn defense just in my spare time when I am not playing in tournaments or club matches. I was wondering what blades, rubbers and pimples would you suggest to someone that is learning defense? I have all the basic shots already just need to improve the backhand chop...
  6. Kim Juhng Hoon teaches basic BH defense at table

Nexy / TAK9.com uploaded a vid last year where Kim Juhng Hoon teaches basic at the table BH defense vs fast drives and slower/spinnier loops. 2/3 of the 30 minute lesson covered how to defend at the table vs an incoming fast topspin drive (that doesn't carry a ton of spin) the last 1/3 was vs...
  7. Defense Setup Help Please!

I would like some help with a defense setup, I have pretty much already decided the actual equipment but I have some queries which I would seek some recommendations from defense aficionados: FH: Tenergy 64 1.9mm thickness (I have an old sheet lying around so yeah I am very happy with this) BH...
  8. Defense from Alan Cooke

A video about the offensive player Alan Cooke, who sometimes stepped away from the table and showed us great defensive skills
  9. Vidéo : Great defense = Great point [HD]