twitter

1. Wonderkid Harimoto tweets his big ambition for 2019!

After an unbelievable 2018 we currently have a 15 year old World number 3. This is of course no ordinary 15 year old, this is Tomokazu Harimoto! With some people tipping him to be a future GOAT, here he is becoming the youngest World Tour Grand Finals Men’s Singles Champion in 2018. This time...
  2. Stunning Ghost Serve by Kohei Morimoto!

Wow! We have seen some impressive ghost serves in our time, but this one is simply unique! The timing to execute the serve like this is exquisite! <blockquote class="twitter-video" lang="en"><p lang="ja" dir="ltr">????????? ????????????NG??????????????(´???)?? ????????????????????? ...
  3. Twitter

Hi Guys!! I have today found a new TT account that seems good. The name is NEWS__TT or Tabletennisnews It have many post about TT.The account its going to have predict about the leagues in Europe. Check it i recommend it!
  4. WTTC Smash Records Across The Globe!

News just in: The recent World Table Tennis Championships smashed previous records. As mentioned last week on TableTennisDaily, the site reached new heights with website views, social media interactions, user posts and more! The ITTF have just announced their own site and other major...
  5. Which Professional Table Tennis Players are on Twitter?

Hi guys, I'm hoping you can help me out with my latest post listing the professional table tennis players on Twitter. I've managed to find quite a lot of players but the list is very 'UK heavy' at the moment as these are the guys I know. I would really appreciate it if you could help me out by...
  6. How to get on facebook and twitter in China?

Hi guys, I am just wondering if any of you know how to acsess facebook and twitter in China as I am going there this week for about a month and I wan to stay in touch and post updates when I'm there. Can anyone help??
  7. TT trend on Twitter

Hey all I was looking at Twitter today and noticed how lame some of the trends are which end up being top trends and I thought it would be fun if we could start a bit of a revolution and see if we can get a table tennis related trend noticed. If we all started using it it would be a great way...
  8. TableTennisDaily goes Viral!

TableTennisDaily's latest best shots of 2011 video has taken the net by storm! The video has gone viral which has over 400.000 views in just 4 days and counting. After doing some research through google, the video has featured on many main stream websites! The video has been viewed by thousands...
  9. Chinese Twitter - Weibo

Did you know that the Chinese Team has Twitter accounts? Well, the Chinese version actually. :D They are all active and they always update their Weibos (microblog) It's fun reading their "tweets" and their interaction with one another. haha You can access their accounts even if you're not...
  10. Twitter Live Feed

TableTennisDaily uses the power of Social Media for us to have a bigger community here. Using the social media enhances the SEO capabilities and our latest addition is the Twitter Feed which is live by the second! :) Twitter allows us to have updated information in real time. Please follow...
  11. TTD Twitter

Hey Everyone Does anyone use Twitter? If not, I recommend to use it. Its great to keep up to date with all the latest around the world. Sports scores, celebrities , news and even Table Tennis! :) So if you haven't signed up, make an account and don't forget to follow TableTennisDaily...
  12. Who is Barrow TTC?

Barrow TTC is a British League team based in Barrow-in-Furness (a small industrial town in northwest England). Last season, the first team was promoted to the British League Premier Division (second team plays in Division 2 North). Over the summer, the squad has been strengthened with top...