suits

1. "Beginner equipment that also suits the new polyball playing strategies"

Hi, I am new to this forum. I have been following many threads which has helped me so much. Thank you to all reviewers! But please help me with this.. Looking for starter equipment for my son (7years). He has never played before, but loves the game sooo much! Can you please advice me on a...
  2. Whitch of my blades suits Palio Ak47 Blue and short pimples on bh

I have ordered a Ak47 blue rubber from Aliexpress to use on fh. On bachhand i will use Victas 102 or Spinlord Gipfelsturm. I dont know yet whitch of them on bh. Victas is much liked a inverted rubber but no deception in it. Gipfelsturm has a lot of deception but its not good in looping a serve...
  3. Which rubbers suits Boll Tricarbon best?

Hey guys, I am wondering which rubbers suit Boll Tricarbon blade best and why? Thanks in advance :)
  4. What Tenergy suits the Stigande Clipper blade?

What Tenergy suits the Stiga Clipper blade? Hello friends, I hope you can help me out. I have an offensive blade, Stiga Clipper, and want to put some Tenergys on it since I love those rubbers. But I am not sure about wich of them I should use... Currenty I Play it with Donic Coppa Platin X2 on...