plastic ball

1. Liu Guoliang's Impressions On The New 2017 DHS Plastic Ball!

The China Trials for the 2017 World Championships have commenced. The best players from China are all battling for the 5 spots up for grabs for TEAM CHINA at the upcoming World Championships in Dusseldorf this June. The trials are currently using the new DHS 3* 40+ plastic balls that will be...
  2. Confusious cup( small tourney, final

exploding ball(joola plastic ) watch from 15:35 vlad rank 1 in ireland gavin rank 5
  3. Palio 3*** vs 2**+ vs 2** Plastic Balls

Hello! I have been researching about the new Palio balls and stumbled across these weird and new Palio balls. I have all three of them but can't seem to see the slight(or extensive) changes between them. I was just curious and I want to extend my ball(plastic) collection. 2**+? WHAT IS THE...
  4. Will The New Plastic Ball Effect China At The Women's World Cup?

The 2014 Women's World Cup tournament has commenced this weekend in the Austrian city of Linz, it is set to be a competition to remember as it is set to be the first international competition which will use the new regulation plastic ball. Ding Ning - Photo by: japantimes.co.jp Since 1996...
  5. Against New ITTF Plastic Ball

Dear all, I am sure there are posts before on this, if it is entirely repeated. Admin, please kindly help me delete this. I didn't see any late posts on this forum when I used the searching engine. I just wanna spark some discussion again. I heard the new plastic ball is less spinny, and all...