partner

1. Coca-Cola becomes first-ever World Table Tennis partner

pretty big news guys... https://www.ittf.com/2020/11/11/coca-cola-becomes-first-ever-wtt-partner/ could this bring a lot more money in tt and for players prize purse ?
  2. New doubles partner anyone?

Anyone need a new doubles partner? :D Click full screen to see the full video: <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/TableTennisDaily/videos/331351224693700/&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden"...
  3. San Francisco looking for training partner.

I want to get better but as I am in working class with a family. It makes it hard for me to make normal club hours. I got a membership at SPiN at 690 folsom st. It's free between 11am to 5pm or 10pm to 12am at night. If anyone can make those times give me a PM i'm usatt rated:1969 Thanks
  4. Consistency with forehand drive/topspin when training with partner

I recently joined my local TT club and every week, we begin with forehand to forehand exercises with a partner. My partner usually struggles to return my forehands and their returns sometimes go into the net, even though I play what I believe is a drive stroke. This would seem like my partner's...
  5. Looking for an intermediate table tennis partner

Looking for an intermediate table tennis partner in Seoul Korea Hi Everyone, I am originaly from Canada, and I am living in Seoul Korea for the next 3 months. I am looking for a table tennis partner around central seoul, to play on the weekend, or early in the morning on weekdays. Although I...
  6. Signals for partner in doubles

I watched many doubles games. In most of the games, I saw when a player ready to receive opponent's serve, the other player give him a signal. What type of signal these are ? Make short or long receive ? TIA
  7. FS: Practice Partner 20 Robot

Hi, I want to sell my practice partner 20 robot. It has only been used 3 times. It has a brand new boxed catching net and a free standing surf net. Price is £200 If anyone is interested in this robot please message here and I will get back to you. Thank you
  8. Practice partner required (in Southern UK)

Hi all I'm seeking a practice partner for practice games You will ideally live in Sussex, East Surrey, South London or West Kent (in the UK) I have access to my club 24/7 so we can play there (Crawley) At the moment, I'm looking to meet up daytimes during the week. If you want to discuss...
  9. Cross country partner. Who will you suggest for next WTTC?

China Xu Xin partnering with South Korea Yang Haeun write history by winning Suzhou WTTC Mixed Double champion, however it is unlucky for Ma Long and Timo Boll where they have to meet with Zhang Jike/Xu Xin in second round. The cross country partnering has gain attraction from the world and...
  10. Who are the best females doubles partner?

Who are the best female doubles partner?.. I think Li XiaoXia and Guo Yue is the best followed by Ding Ning and Guo Yan Kim Kyung Ah and Park Miyoung or fan ying and wu yang then LiJiawei and Wang Yuegu or ai fukuhara and kasumi ishikawa.. i think these are the ones that are worth mentioning...
  11. GB Chinese Training Partner

The Great British Team have had a new Chinese training partner for a while now but know one is to sure of his standard of play until now :). In the video below, includes the Chinese training partner 'Hao Peng' vs Darius Knight, Paul Drinkhall and Liam Pitchford. Hao Peng is training with the...
  12. Hao Shuai accepts his place for WTTC 2011

On April 14th the day before the CTTA realised the participants list for the World Championships, a reporter phoned Hao Shuai. Hao new straight away what the decisions were and he told the reporter there was no chance he was going to be picked for the singles. Hao said his only chance ould be...
  13. Bristol Table Tennis Academy New Practice Partner !

Bristol Academy looks to have secured a new Korean practice partner who will arrive towards the end of January ! The head coach Choi Sze said: "His CV looks incredible, he is ranked around 70 in Korea !" Lets all hope he can give the practice at the Academy a big boost ! ---Update 30/05/2011---...