sidespin

1. Learning CRAZY Sidespin Serve

Learning CRAZY Sidespin Serve
  2. Gauzy's crazy backhand sidespin [Boll vs Gauzy | MT-SF | 2019 European Championships]

Point beginning at 0:55:
  3. Receiving a short right sidespin/topspin backhand serve to the forehand

I noticed that one of my weak points is receiving a short right sidespin/topspin backhand serve short to my forehand. The serve is usually right sidespin with varying amount of topspin and from a right handed player. For me the easiest options so far has been to either go with the spin and get a...
  4. Receiving left sidespin pendulum serve

I cannot for the life of me return a deafult normal sidespin pendulum serve short. I might just be bad at reading the small difference between sidespin and underspin on the serves, but I hate returning this serve with my BH. Should I just stand more on the corner of the table to return it with a...
  5. Service receive of left/right sidespin

​​For the common sidespins I know that the racket has to angle either towards left or right depending on the type of serve they doing. For example if opponent serve standard pendulum or reverse pendulum or backhand serve or punch serve, also if he is right or left handed, it all produces...
  6. Is pure sidespin on serve possible?

Firstly, What is the spin on this serve of FZD's?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyjdsB85h2I - somebody said that this serve is only sidespin, not really any topspin, very little if any. And so i was thinking is an only sidespin serve possible or is it always going to be at least a certain...
  7. How to read topspin/underspin/sidespin balls?

Hi guys, I have problem with reading balls when I receive service. I can't understand from opponent's racket movement. I want to read with ball differences. What are the differences between them?
  8. Timo Boll reverse sidespin forehand punch

After practicing his reverse sidespin forehand punch against Simon Gauzy (~6:24 of this video)... ...Timo now has the confidence to use it against Dan (~7:36 of this video):
  9. Pendulum back/sidespin serve for forehand dominant player

I've been reading that BH dominant players use the reverse pendulum and that FH dominant players use the pendulum however it's not making sense. It's obvious when you watch Zike, FZD and ML that it's true. But...when you pendulum serve with back sidespin, it's common for your opponent to easily...
  10. Too much sidespin on forehand topspins

I got back into playing TT after several years away from the game. Immediately I notice the same irritating issue I had several years ago, and this is too much sidespin hook when playing a forehand loop or topspin. It is very noticeable when receiving a longer serve on the forehand side with a...
  11. What's your favourite shot!

Title tells. What's your favourite shot? Here's mine: [Emoji2] That amount of sidespin is just phenomenal.
  12. My Malong style ghost serve and sidespin demo

13. Sidespin-backhand from under the table - Crazy Amateur TT Player back after injury :D

hi @all!! it was long since my last post and vids because i had an injury in my right arm. now everything seems to be OK and i was able to play last week for first time after 2,5 month and i was lucky with some shots :p watch my side-spin-backhand from under the table here on my facebookpage...
  14. Stiga Intencity v + rubber + LP?

Ok so, this is not for me. I'm just curious to know what others think about it. A friend of mine already has this with Sigma 2 Euro both sides. And it's pretty nice tbh. But could be better imo. His bh is btw pretty bad. So, I looked around to try figure out if the blade could be good with LP...
  15. Ma long backspin sidespin variation serve demo (Ma long's second serve motion)

Hi guys and girls, I shot some footage in the weekend for Ma's backspin and sidespin variation serves. I tried my best to imitate the serve motion. I hope you find these serves interesting and please suggest me some feedback. The last thread of mine related to the main serve of Ma long gave me...
  16. Crazy Sidespin Smash!

Jasper van der Aa has just sent in this video to TableTennisDaily! Check out the side spin on the smash!
  17. Backhand sidespin flick

Hello there! Can anyone tell me exactly how to develop a backhand sidespin flick vs anticlockwise sidespin/clockwise sidespin/backspin? Because this shot is powerful enough to disturb my opponent.
  18. Ma Long's reverse sidespin serve

Hey ppl, I have a question regarding to this video: At min 1:39 you can see his serve really good from the front. He is doing a reverse sidespin serve, so the ball actually should turn to the right but it's exactly the other way round. How is this possible? Maybe they explain it in the video...