budget

1. Good blades under 30 euros on TT11

Hello, I am in the process of ordering blades and rubbers for the club for the new players, or players without their bats. As I believe even a beginner bat should be good enough so I can pick it up and play most of the strokes with OK-ish quality. Since I am long past looking at budget options...
  2. Hybrid rubbers (Euro/Jap - Chinese)

With all the new hybrid rubbers coming out, like the 09c, k3, c2 and c53, what are some good budget friendly hybrids out in the market? I have experience with the tg2 neo and jupiter 2 and I found the former to work well on penhold, while the jupiter was a powerhouse that lacked some feeling...
  3. Budget Setup for returning newbie : Sanwei CC or Power G-7 or V14pro

Hi all,I hve been browsing the threads and learnt several insights. Very informative forum.Im starting to get back into the game after 10-15 years (i use to play TT in school team) and im looking for a budget setup that wont break the bankI used to own Stiga Offensive Classic back in the day but...
  4. best budget rubbers

I'm going to buy some rubbers for my dad but I don't know which ones to buy. He mainly likes to block, push and chop close to the table on the forehand and backhand but also occasionally attacks with the forehand. I would like the rubber to be quite cheap and have good durability with high spin...
  5. best blade (budget 50-70$)

hello table tennis daily community, this is my first post here I am an intermediate player training 6 hours a week , I am an offensive player on fh and allround tend to block on bh you can say attack on fh and defend on bh (my bh need to improve much more my fh and I want to be more aggressive...
  6. Budget alternative to Yinhe Moon Pro

Ave, Hi folks I am looking for an alternative too Yinhe Moon Pro. I've been using it for a month now. I love it. it is great. But either Yinhe does not produce it or is very picky about who can sell it. I've looked for it for about 2 months. Finally sourced it from Malaysia. The problem is that...
  7. Any suggestion for a >$50 budget blade ?

Nittaku or Donic ?
  8. My Low-Budget EJ Journey

After 4 years of playing garage-style table tennis as a young highschooler, I stopped playing table tennis altogether for 10 years. I started to play again by joining a local club since February, and focussed on improving my technique in training sessions of the club by asking the coach every...
  9. Which robot should I buy on a budget

Hi, This is my first post so I am not sure if its in the right place etc. Basically, I am looking to buy a robot for use at home. As such, I am not looking to spend the amounts required to match the Robot my club has. I have looked online and there are a couple of Robots I have found that...
  10. best budget european rubbers for attacking close to the table

Was watching the TTD review of the Mizutani ZLC and ZJ ZLC. The Mizutani was described as better for mid-distance attack and the ZJ was better for close to the table attacking. I was thinking what is a good budget European rubber for close to table attacking?
  11. Best ultra budget all-round rubbers

Looking for good all-round rubbers for my spare blade. Here are some options: Galaxy Mercury II Palio CJ8000 (all versions) Sanwei T88-I Yasaka ERA-40mm BIOTECH 2.2mm 42-44° Dawei 2008 SUPER POWER-XP I prefer a softer rubber with good control and spin. Preferably priced under $9. Other...
  12. Looking for a new budget blade

Hey guys I am looking for a new blade. Under $40, preferably $30 or less. I am looking for an allround blade with a straight handle. I was looking at the DHS PG7 but that is listed as OFF++. Any other blades for a reasonable price? I would consider myself an intermediate player whose...