apolonia

1. Apolonia ZLC

Hey guys! Im thinking about switching my blade to Apolonia ZLC. Was wondering if anybody has played with it, and can give me a bit information? Like how does it compare to lets say Timo Boll Spirit and Baum Espirit?
  2. Tiago apolonia zlc or marcos freitas alc

Hi guys! Im gonna buy a new blade from Butterfly but i don't know which blade would be better for my style of play. I tend to do powerloops from middle to far from the table, a tricky close to the table play, chop blocks, backhand spin and counter, and mostly all-round play. Can you please told...
  3. Apolonia ZLC or Viscaria?

Hi, I currently play with Long 3, which is an all wood blade, but want to try carbon. Butterfly handles fit my hand very well, so I've been looking at 2 blades, Apolonia ZLC and Viscaria. Thoughts and recommendations? Apolonia is similar to Innerforce Layer, and everyone knows Viscaria. I think...
  4. Butterfly Tiago Apolonia ZLC - review youtube

5. For Sale:- Tiago Apolonia ZLC.

Hi, I am planning to sell my brand new Tiago Apolonia ZLC with tenergy 05 and tenergy 80fx rubbers. It has just been used for 5-6 hours. The whole setup is in brand new condition. The price of this brand new setup in the market is around 437 usd ( 277 for the blade and 80 each for tenergies )...
  6. FS : New Apolonia zlc st

Only tested for 4.5 -5 hours ( 3 sessions ) I bet that you can't tell if the blade is used or not It is so new ! ST 88 grams , perfect weight For the 3 times i played it , i can't sell lower than 170 € Plus shipping cost 6-8 € worldwide Paypal as friends or add 4%
  7. FS: Butterfly Apolonia ZLC FL

Butterfly Apolonia ZLC Flared 89g Great condition, as seen in pictures $220 https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-rGeFJCrZTaVRdfWhVFZelwrhgCr2vYq?usp=sharing
  8. UDA Yukiya Upset APOLONIA Tiago @ BELGIUM OPEN 2017 Private Record

Belgium Open 2017, nice player, never seen him before and you ?
  9. Butterfly Tiago Apolonia ZLC or Butterfly Viscaria (Normal and Fish Scale Surface)

Hello, I have DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial Blue Sponge 2,15 39 on forehand and Butterfly Tenergy 05 on backhand. Which blade is the best for attackers close to the table, rotation and stronger topspin, but also with good control and defense? Which is the difference between Butterfly Tiago...
  10. Tribute to Freitas, Apolonia and Monteiro

11. FS: Butterfly Apolonia ZLC

Butterfly Apolonia ZLC No knocks or dents Used a few times for testing 99% Condition Flared 89g Price: $240 Free shipping
  12. LF: Innerforce ZLC or Apolonia ZLC

Hi, I am looking for either the Innerforce ZLC or the Apolonia ZLC with at least 93g in weight. Any handle. Please contact me if you have one for sale.
  13. Tiago Apolônia zlc

Hi guys , Looking for a Tiago Apolônia ZLC Please contact me if you have one for sell for a good price ^^
  14. Garaydia ZLC X Apolonia ZLC X JM ZLC

Hi guys, can you compare these 3 options? Garaydia ZLC X Apolonia ZLC X JM ZLC Thanks
  15. What is the difference between Innerforce Layer ZLC and Apolonia ZLC?

I've read that these blades have the same composition. What are the differences? is it only the handle or something else?
  16. Tiago Apolonia causes uproar at the China Open 2016!

Heres how popular table tennis is in China! Tiago Apolonia finishes his match against Yang Heng-Wei in the round of 32 today at this weeks China Open and causes absolute chaos throwing his towel into the crowd of fans! <iframe...
  17. Tiago Apolonia ZLC

Hi guys, So I was looking for a penhold version of this blade, but I couldn't find anything about this on the internet. I then went and messaged my table tennis supplier who then contacted Australia Butterfly to ask for me. He was told that Tiago Apolonia ZLC is just a rebranding of the...
  18. Win a signed Butterfly Tiago Apolonia ZLC blade!

Anyone can enter! Simply sign up to TableTennisDaily, submit 3 reviews in the TTD Review Center and make 5 posts in the forum to be considered in the prize draw. Full details how to enter below! Good luck! Win a signed Butterfly Tiago Apolonia ZLC blade! Hey everyone! To celebrate the...
  19. Ask Tiago Apolonia a question on the TTD podcast!

Hi everyone, It's been a while but we're back! One of our next guests on the TableTennisDaily Podcast is world number 17 Tiago Apolonia! Tiago Apolonia currently plays for Saarbrucken in the German Bundesliga. Tiago won the European Championships in 2015 with Portugal and recently qualified for...
  20. INSANE Under The Leg Around The Net Shots By Apolonia!

Hi all, At the end of the TTD Tiago Apolonia Blade Review I asked Tiago if he had any trick shots up his sleeve. He said he can do around the net shots from under his legs! I couldn't quite believe the precision and accuracy Tiago had! See it for yourself in the video below! How impressive...