ranked

1. Top Ranked USA College Students : College Nationals

Hi all! With the US Collegiate Nationals coming up, I've made a video highlighting my university team's best points over the past year or so. Maybe you'll recognize some players that show up in the video, one in particular is currently ranked ~50 in the entire world! As table tennis isn't...
  2. Which is best to be- ranked 6 in China or the top player in a european country?

Which would you prefer to be - a player ranked just below the best in China with little chance of making the top team, or to be the top player in a European country like France or the UK. It seems that a superb player in China may play second fiddle to the likes of Ma Long or Ding Ning but, if...
  3. Any top ranked player with short pimp rubber ?

Any top ranked player with short pimp rubber ? I am thinking about to take a good pimp rubber.
  4. Why isn't player ranked?

I just found this video of Marcos Freitas vs Xu Hui (Champions League 2016) where Xu Hui (unknown to me) actually won! However, I couldn't find him ranking on the ITTF site. Any idea why isn't this player ranked? I'd like to know more about him: age, nationality, tournaments won, etc.
  5. Syeo Hyowon World Ranked #11 in Maxim Korea Cover Pics & Video

Since its a Sunday and i am feeling generous. I normally dont want to share my booty....LOL Sye Hyowon did a shoot for March 2015 Maxim Korea mens magazine. As of July 2015 she is world ranked #11 in the world. Enjoy:D Sorry Dan, i didnt mean to blow up the site...:D I personally like the...
  6. Do any players ranked under 20 have sponsers and can i have examples?

Lol title says it all :p eg Timo Boll Butterfly Zhang Jike ? but do any people under the top 20 worldwide rank have sponsers and what are they Thanks
  7. Will Bayley Interview - World Ranked 2 Paralympian

Hi All, Here's my latest interview, with Will Bayley, world number 2 ranked paralympian. Story of A Million Forehands: The Road to the 2012 Paralympics with Will Bayley One thing we talked about that I found very interesting is when Will was reclassified in 2007 into a much tougher class (In...