recommendations

1. Yasaka c-5p "pistol" rubber recs

Hello guys I am new to the forums and this is my first post! I currently need help with rubber on a blade I have... I recently purchased this for shits and giggles but I have now come to A decision on whether not I shud actually put this to work :rolleyes: It's a little special and rare To the...
  2. New TT Club open July in Daytona Beach, FL , TT robot recommendations

In Florida, TT players are fortunate that a new pickleball complex nearing completion is also including TT. I have been asked and agreed to be the Club Rep for TT for the complex. Yesterday I toured the facility to determine the time to order tables and supplies. The complex is scheduled to be...
  3. Table Tennis Paddle & Rubber Advise

Hi, I'm planning to buy my first set but I find it hard on what to pick, what rubber to pair with blade, etc. So, to sum up I've come up with Donic Persson Powerplay + Fastarc G-1 (FH) and Tibhar Evolution FX-P (BH). And, Nittaku Septear Lead + Andro Rasanter R47 (FH) and Tibhar Evolution MX-P...
  4. New Bat Recommendations

Hey! I am new to the forum and have read a lot of them and just love how helpful everyone is here. I was wondering if there is any recommendations for a new bat and rubbers. I used to have a very nice one that my uncle gifted me with awesome rubbers and wooden bat. But one unholy night in...
  5. Table Tennis books and films - my list and your recommendations

Hi everyone, I have spent quite a while to find interesting books and films about table tennis. And I have made a list on my website: https://pingpongjourney.wordpress.com Do you have any good suggestions that I'm missing out on? Or any comments on the current selection? As you can see the...
  6. Rubber recommendations for a counter-attacker

Hello everyone, My teammate plays mostly blocks (soft ones more often than not, sometimes fast) then counter attacks either flat or with some topspin on both wings. His blade/handle broke off during our last league match (I don't even think it hit the table), he was playing with a Donic Burn...
  7. Rubber Recommendations for Joola Aruna OFF

Hello, I am an intermediate table tennis player looking for rubber recommendations that are cheaper than $40 suited for all around attacking playstyle. Thank you .
  8. Any recommendations on Mizunos?

Hi everyone im looking for a new pair of shoes preferably Mizunos as like the comfort of a pair i had a while ago. Could anyone recommend a pair that is durable( will last a few years) as well as comfort and grip Thanks
  9. Looking for penhold blade recommendations

Hi, I'm new to the forum and to this whole forum thing... Ummm I looking for help choosing my next blade, would appreciate any help I recieve I'm very forehand dominant, rely on 3rd-ball, placement and spin, not really a BH flick kind of guy (still figuring out my RPB), close to mid-distance...
  10. Blade Recommendations

Looking for suggestions for a light blade which will go well with Yasaka Rakza 7 and Yasaka Raksa 7 Soft rubber.
  11. Acoustic + ?

I'm planning to change my blade to Acoustic, which I got attracted. But I'm confused which rubber I should use, What's the best combination with Acoustic?
  12. Recommendations for FH rubber

Hello , my current setup is a JOOLA Falcon Med Blade , Tibhar Aurus Sound BH and Joola Energy X-tra FH. After playing a season and half I'm looking to change my FH rubber for something with a little more Control.I do like the Joola Energy X-Tra but it can be quite erratic .My local club have...
  13. Blade and Rubber recommendations for Intermediate Offensive player?

Hi, I'm an Intermediate player (maybe low Intermediate by the standards on this forum) who has been playing with a used Stiga Infinity VPS V with Andro Rasant Grip on FH and Andro Rasant on BH. I bought this blade used from a coach a year ago. My equipment is worn out so I'm ready for...
  14. Backhand and forehand rubber recommendations for 1.5 year beginner

Hi everybody, As the title states I am a beginner and have been playing for a little over a year and a half. I primarily play at work for about 1 hour (during breaks, lunches, and after work) and occasionally go to my local ping pong house with friends to play longer sessions. One of my...
  15. Shoe Recommendations

Does anybody have a recommendation for a sports or table tennis shoe which can be used to avoid a recurrance of sciatica?
  16. Any Stiga blade recommendations and a good rubber to pair with it for BH and FH?

I am an intermediate player from Hong Kong. I am 13 years old and have been playing table tennis for a year or 2 now. I am an offensive type of player. I like don't like playing far from the table. I am looking to have a blade with a lot of control and well as speed. I also like to play with a...
  17. Xiom Stradivarius recommendations

Any recommended rubbers for xiom stradivarius? My first setup is joola eagle fast(balsa) with h3 neo and mark V and my next is a PG7 with h8 for fh and xiom sigma I pro for bh. This is just for future reference since my pg7 setup is perfect for me. Might change blade in a year or two when I...
  18. Control/placement blade and rubber recommendations?

Hi, I'm a middle intermediate player that plays a control/placement spin/block style of game (à la Samsonov) and am looking to replace a composite blade/Calibra LT with a new setup that will provide more control and spin. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I'm quite open to an all wood...
  19. Recommendations for softer OFF blades vs. Viscaria

Hi everyone, I'm looking for an offensive blade with a bit softer feel than Viscaria (which I'm currently using), with hopefully a tad more control and spin yet retaining considerable speed. My idea is to pair it with MX-P or Rasanter R47 and reach a good balance. I've been considering the...
  20. Rubber recommendations for Force Pro black

Hi, I recently got a Force pro Black to try out. My old setup was a stiga offensive classic with Xiom Vega Japan (fh) and Focus Snipe 3 (bh). I had got back to professional table tennis after a long break so I had to take it easy on the setup and went for more control rubbers. Now that I am...