austria

1. Austria fearlessly plays the game May 2, 2020

https://tvthek.orf.at/profile/Tischtennis-Top-of-Austria-Challenge/13888401/Tischtennis-Top-of-Austria-Challenge/14050332 /Be happy/
  2. Hi from Austria!

Very passionate player since young days! Still learning and playing at least few times a week to improve my skills. :) Sorry for my bad English. Have a nice day everyone!
  3. World Team Qualification Event For Tokyo 2020

The World Team Qualification event for Tokyo 2020 begins this Wednesday 22nd and we will know the 9 teams to qualify by the end of the day on Sunday 26th. The event to take place in Gondomar, Portugal will be accompanied by the hashtag #RiseToTokyo. Team Portugal - Photo by ITTF Flickr The...
  4. Yui Hamamoto moving to Austria

Apparently this is a thing now? Not sure how true these allegations are, seeing how there's only a clip of her playing Seo Hyowon plus some text in Japanese, but it sounds probable given the depth of talent within the Japanese national team now. We could be seeing an exodus of second-string...
  5. Can’t wait for Sweden Open and Austria Open

The participations are unprecedented. Almost all top players will be there. Almost the whole CNT will be there, the same goes for JNT and KNT. Some interesting paintings will be tested at the tours. FZD/LJK at Sweden Open, FZD/WCQ, FZD/DingNing, ML/LGY, XX/LSW, .... It’ll be tough to get through...
  6. China testing new players at Austria Open

There are some new players in world tour from china, do they think about retirement of golden 3?
  7. Tournament for Average American in: UK, France, Germany, Austria? During Holiday

I'd like to plan a Holiday in one of these countries: UK, France, Germany, Austria. During the summer (June, July, August). I'd like to play in a low-level tournament. My question is how to find out if there are average tournaments open to an average American (tabletennisengland.co.uk is not...
  8. Austria are the Champions of 2015 European Championships! (VIDEOS)

For the first time in History Austria have taken the gold in the Men’s Team event at the 2015 European Championships. The winning team included: Robert Gardos, Stefan Fegerl and Daniel Habesoh, they were able to defeat Germany 3-2 in the closely fought final. Austria - Champions of Europe...
  9. Austria are the 2015 European Champions!!

10. Austria Top 12

Austria Top 12, 2,March 2015, Wels, Austria Mens Singles Seedings 01) Chen Weixing 02) Stefan Fegerl 03) Robert Gardos 04) Daniel Habesohn 05) Dominik Habesohn 06) Mathias Habesohn 07) Martin Heimberger 08) Simon Oberfichtner 09) Michael Pichler 10) Dominique Plattner 11) David Serdaroglu...
  11. China Dominate 2015 World Team Cup! (VIDEOS)

Today on the 11th December the Men's and Women's team finals took place at the 2015 World Team Cup in the city of Bangkoki, Tailand! The Men's Singles final saw Japan's Jun Mizutani take on Germany's Dimitrij Ovtcharov! Full results and video below. Zhang Jike in action! On route to the...
  12. Course for PIMPLE players at WSA/Austria (6./7. September 14)

Hey Dudes, due to a perfect preparation for the new season Werner Schlager Academy in Schwechat / Austria (close to Vienna) offers a special course to teach you "How to play with and against pimples". We invite you for 6th and 7th September 2014 to WSA to improve your skills with your pimples...
  13. Hi from Austria :-)

Hi everyone, I just registered here and like to introduce myself a little bit. My name is Fabian and I live close to Vienna. I work for Werner Schlager Academy - international table tennis center in Vienna - as coach at the table tennis school. Originally I am from Germany, but for the job...
  14. Timo Boll Makes Shock Withdrawal From The 2013 European Championships

Timo Boll has participated in every European Championships since 1998, but after competing in eleven of the tournament the German player has made a shock withdrawal from the upcoming LIEBHERR European Championships which are due to take place in Schwechat. Timo Boll - Photo by: Feng Li/Getty...
  15. World Team Classic 2013

2013 World Team Classic, 28 Mar 2013 - 31 Mar 2013, Guangzhou, China So far the 2013 season has been spectacular, with many great events such as the top Chinese clashing in world tours, China Trials, Japan Top 12, National Championships, Champions League and sensational table tennis shots. We...
  16. Ding Ning is the Women’s Singles Champion at the Austrian Open 2013

Ding Ning has been crowned the Women’s single’s winner at the 2013 Austrian Open ITTF World Tour Major Series. The final seemed to be a repeat of the Olympic women’s final as Ding Ning was met in the final by Li Xiaoxia. Ding Ning - Photo by: AP/Sergei Grits However this time it had a...
  17. China stamp authority and progress through to the semi final stages

China's Zhang Jike, Ma Lin and Ma Long overcome Austria's Chen Weixing, Robert Gardos and Daniel Habesohn in three straight matches to progress to the semi final stages of the World Team Table Tennis Championships on the 30 March 2012! Ma Long - Photo by: sports.sina.com.cn In the opening...
  18. Tournament in Upper Salzburg (Austria)

Hej Folks, just want to inform u all that my club is arranging his big tournament the next 2 days like the last 10 years. Beside a lot of other top players Stefan Fegerl, Daniel Habesohn, Dominik Habesohn and former world class player Qian Qianli are participating. I´ll get u some high class...
  19. Hi from Austria

Hi everyone, Im a 27 year old table tennis player from Austria. Ive been playing on and off since Im 14. I would describe my playing style as "hectic, but variably offensive". No more than three rallys. I either win or do an unforced error. :) To support this style I like wooden blades...
  20. European Team Table Tennis Championships - Quarter Final Line Up

The groups have been played and the winners and runners up have come in. The quarter finals are as follows below: Photo by: Stiga Table Tennis Facebook page Championships Division - Group Stages Group A - Germany, Croatia, Slovak Republic, Poland Germany 3-0 Poland Croatia 3-1 Slovak...