returning

1. Budget Setup for returning newbie : Sanwei CC or Power G-7 or V14pro

Hi all,I hve been browsing the threads and learnt several insights. Very informative forum.Im starting to get back into the game after 10-15 years (i use to play TT in school team) and im looking for a budget setup that wont break the bankI used to own Stiga Offensive Classic back in the day but...
  2. Returning player needs help identifying equipment

Several years ago, I played table tennis at a club for about a year. I recently moved to a new city and discovered a new club right next to my apartment. I took some lessons previously and got a paddle through a coach at the old club. I can't seem to find out any details about the blade...
  3. I find it difficult to adjust to the new 40+ balls after returning

I find it difficult to adjust to the new 40+ balls after returning to the game. I started with 38mm balls, then to 40mm balls, then now they have these new 40+ balls, which bounce off the table randomly, and is somewhat heavier. It's harder for me to play because I always only spin the ball...
  4. Help returning player choose equipment

Hello! I'm returning to table tennis (and also ttdaily) after a 4 year hiatus. The last time i played the celluloid ball was still used. I did a couple of training sessions with the new ball and found harder to generate speed and spin so i´m looking to upgrade my old bat. I played with waldner...
  5. Another returning to the game

Hello guys, I haven`t played seriously for about 10 years. I decided to play again two times a week and I need some help to choose my new equipement. I think that I`m around intermediate leve (I have a year and a half with a coach). Back there my forehand rubber was Sriver Fx, I cant...
  6. Returning to the game - bat advice

Hi guys, looking for a bit of advice if possible. I haven''t played TT properly in a couple of years but I've been asked to play as part of my new job so i've picked it back up again. I played at the weekend with the bat I had from when I previously played, it's a Joola Eagle Fast blade with...
  7. Returning backspin

I'm having problems returning halflong relatively high bouncing (say 2 inch above net height) backspin balls, that don't or barely clear the table end. These balls are typically the result of weak pushing rallies, where both players are hesitant to start an offensive return. My personal habitis...
  8. Ma lin returning?

Seeing that Ma lin was in a recent match with Ma long, does that mean he is coming back or was the match just for fun?
  9. Returning a side spin to the left

So I have been playing with this guy who does a side spin serve as shown in the picture, though i am able to take it, i cannot but return in either of the 3 return spots as shown in the figure(#1,2,3). If #3 is very close to the net, then it works, otherwise(in the case of #1 and 2), he just...