trickshot

1. Kings of the table Youtube Trickshot channel !

Welcome guys, I just opened new youtube channel with my friends. We will be posting new video every week.You will be able to see not only trckshots but also match highlights, challenges and quizes. If you have any suggestion or ideas for next videos u can comment down below. Link to first...
  2. Top10 Trickshot by Spinlord

3. INSANE New Tabletennis Trickshots by Tumba Ping Pong Show

Just bumped into this crazy trickshot vid and wanted to share it with you in case you haven´t seen it yet. here you go:
  4. Trickshot: Coin Drop Serve

Sometimes in my free time I like to keep the fun aspects of table tennis alive and give myself a challenge. Yesterday the challenge was to hit a quarter (25c) with a long serve.
  5. STIGA ITTF TrickShot Showdown 2014

Hi everyone, A few weeks ago I shared my trickshots with TTDaily community. Finally I achieved to be in the final but I didn't want to ask for voting to my trick/s so I know there is other users participating in the contest, so I just let people vote for their favourite trickshot. Now I'm so...
  6. ITTF TrickShot Showdown: Josep Anton Velazquez

Hi everyone, Hi! I would like to share with all the TT community my new submission for ITTF Trickshot Showdown. In this trick we try to do something new, never seen before in table tennis, we play twice around the net by the same side of the table! :) My partner in the video is Galia Dvorak a...
  7. ITTF Trickshot: The Juggling Carpenter

If you like my #trickshot, please help me with the contest and share it around - thank you!! Xavier
  8. The ULTIMATE Trickshot

Hei ho guys! How are you all? Since the ITTF hosts a trick shot showdown, we said to ourselves: "Hei , we can do some trickshots too!" Well .. i won't tell you anymore .. just watch it for yourself! :D Hope you guys enjoyed it! :) Please subscribe or like "Piing of Power" :D Cheers p.s...