launch

1. Butterfly Launch Android App!

Hey guys! After a huge demand, Butterfly's app is now on all Android devices in IOS. Video: 5.000 downloads of the iOS version and just as many requests for an ANDROID VERSION of the Butterfly APP were reason enough – HERE IT IS! It may not yet be as comprehensive as the iOS version...
  2. Butterfly Launch New App 2013

THE NEW BUTTERFLY APP – FOR iPHONE, iPAD, iPAD MINI AND iPOD TOUCH Hey guys, Following the success of the mobile 2012 catalogue, Butterfly has been eager to continue to research and further develop the possibilities of using mobile Apps for table tennis. With its extensive features, the aim...
  3. Stiga to launch 3 new rubbers in May 2013

Great news guys, I will be working alongside Stiga to test their latest products for you all on TableTennisDaily! :) In May 2013, Stiga will be launching 3 new rubbers which are currently in the testing phase. The rubbers will be in three types: - Soft - Medium - hard I will be reviewing...
  4. TIMO Interviewed during the launch of "Mein China"

As the Guvnor requested, I am happy to post an interview with Timo Boll. The interview was done by Xiegong Fischer during the launch of his book "My China - A journey into the wonderland of table tennis China" or in German, "Mein China: Eine Reise ins Wunderland des Tischtennis". Photo by...