fair

1. Fair handicap for men and women?

For men and women to play against each other in the same tournament, what should the standard handicap be? My guess is 5.
  2. Having a Tournament This weekend, what's most fair or best?

So our main event is a Giant Open Singles. We will be having a round robin (groups of 3) preliminary round to decide who goes to their respective A, B & C divisions. From the A, B & C groups, those folks their own separate double elimination tournaments and we have awards for each. My...
  3. Fairy tale comeback by Kanak Jha of USA : Lesson in momentum and mental toughness

Courtesy facebook post of WCTTA ... "Relive one of the best comebacks in TT history where WCTTA's very own Kanak Jha (15 years old) came back from 0:5 in the deciding 7th game to qualify for the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro! Scroll to 1 hr 47 mins and 30 secs, and watch Kanak's...
  4. (FS) Ready to play rackets

(FS) Ready to play racket 1 - Tibhar blade with 3 Donic rubbers (used, but fair) Components are: Tibhar Power 40 blade. Surface good, sweetspot good, dents all around the edges. 90 grams. Donic Coppa X2 rubber, red max. Approx. 6 weeks old. Good surface, sponge without craters. Donic...
  5. Vladimir Samsonov is the best player for fair play

Everything's in the title^^Well, Samsonov received the award for the best player for fair play after losing against Matsudaira! Here's my video from the WTTC in Paris :D Sorry I wasn't able to keep the camera still (a lot of people were moving from their seats LOL)... ... And then, in the...