ice

1. FS: Multiple Racket Setups

Selling a like new DHS Hurricane Long V paddle with Donic Bluefire M1 Turbo Rubbers. Used for only one session. I just have too many paddles and have decided to sell some of my paddles. Selling for $180 including rubbers and shipping in US. The pictures speak for themselves. This is...
  2. Difference between a Viscaria and a Xiom AZX Ice Cream blade?

HI Everyone, I was wondering what the differences in playing characteristics are between these two blades (Viscaria and Xiom AZX). I understand that the AZX has one side that is ZLC, but is that the only difference between the two in terms of materials used to make the blade? I was also...
  3. Tibhar Cedric Nuytinck vs Xiom Ice Cream AZXi

Hello Guys! I thought I should step up in speed on my blade You see in my signature what I am playing with this days > ZLF blades! So I wonder which blade would suit me best of Tibhar Cedric Nuytinck vs Xiom Ice Cream AZXi ?? And which blade do you think is the best of them two generally ...
  4. Xiom Ice Cream AZX, AZX i - rubbers that will fit excellent

I'm planning to get my second equipment based on the Ice Cream blade(AZX, AZX i) ANY RECOMMENDATIONS WITH RUBBERS? (On the forehand, I'm going to have tacky rubber)
  5. Xiom Ice Cream blades, AZX Review

Xiom Ice Cream blades, AZX and AZXi Review Xiom Ice Cream Blades I have not received the AXi blade version yet and I am hoping it will be in January. For now I will be just sharing the AZX version. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8iO0wIrFVM&feature=youtu.be Here is the video at close up...
  6. Xiom ice cream blade

Hey guys, I will be sending out 5 Ice cream blades to reviewer in TTDAILY. Please send to message below this message. For your reference. I will choose 5 reviewers (who are active in TTDAILY Forum. If you are active in other forum and not in TTDaily. Sorry) It is not a random pick, following...
  7. Ice skating + TT

The world's first ice skating table tennis championships was held in Russia last week. Who wants to try a Falkenberg on this :-D
  8. Table Tennis on ICE! (VIDEO)

Hey guys! Here it finally is - the ICE table tennis video! This is surely one of the craziest methods ever to play table tennis ;) We had this idea, about playing table tennis on ice with skates on, on our mind a very long time and finally got to try it out this winter. To be honest, we...
  9. Table Tennis players - Ice Bucket Challenge

Today Ma Long did the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and has nominated Dimitrij Ovtcharov! Ma Long's Facebook status is, "I did the ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE, and my next nomination is Dimitrij Ovtcharov If you are unable to complete this challenge, you have to donate US$100 to ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral...