buy

1. Garaydia ZLC - Where?

I've been interested in this discontinued Butterfly blade lately. Is anyone aware of any stores (or reliable people) who may have one in stock?
  2. Where to buy these rubbers on LARC

When I look at the ITTF's LARC , there are so many rubbers that I have no idea where I can buy these rubbers from. I have seen somewhere a separate list of manufacturers but it is not complete. It would be far more more useful if both these lists are merged I think it would help from all...
  3. You're given $120 to spend on aliexpress, what do you buy?

Include links, blades rubbers, whatever!
  4. Looking for a heavy Viscaria blade to buy

Is anyone selling a heavy Viscaria blade? 92 grams upwards, the newer ones are too light for me, happy to swap for a Drinkhall Carbon brand new blade
  5. Where can I buy this shirt?

Where can I buy this shirt? Chinese men's national team 2015 Orange-blue colour (Fang Bo wore it in the WTTC final) You can see it on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRXsN4cs3Z4
  6. Safe to buy from?

https://tabletenniskingdom.com/en/ Are they safe to get from?
  7. Yasaka Zebarate? Where can I buy it

Where can I buy the Yasaka Zebarate blade? I know of ttJapan but I want to find some other online table tennis shops that can ship to the US. Thanks!
  8. Where to buy Neo skyline 2 Blue sponge

i am curious to buy a blue sponge version of neo skyline 2
  9. Where to buy lens.

Hi, I am looking for blade lens/ logo plastic cover for the handle. Does anyone know where I could buy it?
  10. Who will buy tickets for the Tokyo Olympics?

Who will buy tickets for the Tokyo Olympics Table Tennis games?
  11. Where to buy the cheapest clothing sending to europe???

Where do you guys ordering your clothing from. Where from is the cheapest and from a shop sending to europe?? Im looking for cloth from brands like Andro, Donic and Tibhar
  12. I'm Looking To Buy A Table. Suggestions?

I'm considering purchasing a quality table tennis table as I don't have one for personal use. I play on an old Kettler aluminum coated table that I like, but I do not own and as such can't train on it all the time. If I did purchase a table I would be playing with my dad a lot, and as amateurs...
  13. Back in china and need advice on what to buy

I’ve previously made a post of me in China 2 years ago in a TT shop where I bought some DHS rubbers. I’ve now come back to the same place to check it out and the guy remembers me! He was so nice and said that he would give us a discount on the stuff we buy for our loyalty. I’m thinking of...
  14. What should be the rubber that you should buy after being able to control Sriver.

I have been using Sriver and Sriver FX on a Petr Korbel blade. I'm not sure what I should get. My club is a butterfly distributor and the coach recommends me Zhang Jike Super ZLC or Viscaria with Tenergy and Rozena. I tried my friend Zhang Jike Super ZLC and it was very fast. What rubber should...
  15. want to buy the old version DHS W968 blade

I am new to this forum, please suggest where I can buy this version, thanks. See attached picture, I think it is an old version, and I am only interested in this version because it has super control.
  16. Any advantages to buy in Japan?

So, I'll be going to Japan (Tokyo) later this year, not specifically for table tennis, but I'd like to know if there are any advantages of purchasing table tennis equipment in Japan over table tennis websites. Could anyone tell me if the products are cheaper or if the quality is different? If...
  17. The best international web sites to buy tt equipment?

Hello everybody! How are you? As you read, Im looking for international web sites to buy tt equipment. The reason is... I'm from Mexico, and I used to buy in Tabletennis11, but the shipment method really really sucks (DHL). Once I bought too many stuff on TT11, but DHL just didn't send me my...
  18. i want buy DHS Hurricane 3 Neo National (blue sponge)

Hello my friends I want to buy DHS Hurricane 3 Neo National 39 '(blue sponge) but I have a question What is the difference between 39, 40 and 41 What measurement to be soft sponge Wait for answers from you
  19. where to buy Xiom rubbers in Dallas Texas

Hi . I`m currently in Dallas and i`m interested to buy here Xiom omega VII rubber ... can anyone help me to find a stone shop where i can buy it ? Thanks Robert
  20. Where can I buy Table Tennis 'skin tight' under shorts?

Hi guys, I'm looking to purchase some TT 'under shorts'. Are they sold by TT companies? Take a look at this video and it is the black skin tight under shorts that Robert Gardos is wearing under his navy butterfly shorts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0glnBwRoIec Please can someone point me...