persson

1. Upgrade from Persson Powerplay

Hello all, I have been playing for about 2 years with the Powerplay, but now I'm thinking of upgrading. Why? Because I need a blade with more bounce. I usually play 50 deg rubbers on FH and 47 deg on BH, and if those are not boosted enough then passive shots go into the net easily, because the...
  2. H301 vs Persson Powerplay

Can anyone compare these blades? playing with the Powerplay atm.
  3. Yasaka Mark V for Donic Persson Exclusive OFF

Thinking of this combo. Donic Persson Exclusive OFF with Yasaka Mark V. Not sure if it is good.
  4. Jorgen Persson in Polish Super League

52 years (almost) and still playing very well!
  5. Incredible skill by Jon Persson - How many can you do?

Hi guys, Today we uploaded this onto the TTD Facebook and Instagram page of Jon Persson showing off this incredible skill! <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTableTennisDaily%2Fvideos%2F10155573651874332%2F&show_text=0&width=476"...
  6. Waldner and Persson Show Training !

Here is a short video from the full Training footage ! Amazing to see them play, great feeling.
  7. Old Blades - Stiga/Donic

Hi All, I recently acquired some pretty old blades from a friend, unfortunately not in the best of condition! They haven't been used for a long time, but it's pretty clear they've taken a bit of a beating. I'd love to hear some thoughts on any possible ways of renovating the outer layers -...
  8. Jorgen Persson best backhand?

Hello, Just wanted to share some awesome backhand smashes by Jorgen Persson. Who do you think have the best/coolest backhand in the world?
  9. Insane Exhibition between Timo Boll and Jorgen Persson 2016!

In front of the Timo's home crowd in Germany today at the World Cup, Boll took on Swedish Legend Jorgen Persson in an exhibition match before the men's singles final. You can watch the final between Fan Zhendong and Xu Xin here. To the spectators delight, this turned out to be one of the...
  10. Dimitrij Ovtcharov preparing for Rio Olympics with Jorgen Persson!

The Rio Olympics is fast approaching with the very best players from around the world heading to the Olympic village this week. In the build up to the Olympics Europe's number 1 Dimitrij Ovtchaorv has been preparing with coach Jorgen Persson! You can listen to our podcast with Jorgen Persson...
  11. TableTennisDaily Podcast #9 - Jorgen Persson

Hello and welcome to episode 9 of the TableTennisDaily podcast, thanks for tuning in. In this episode we are joined alongside Swedish Legend Jorgen Persson! Jorgen Persson won the World Championships in 1991defeating team mate Jan Ove Waldner and has played in every single Olympic event since...
  12. Ask Jorgen Persson a question on the TTD podcast!

Hi everyone, One of our next guests on the TableTennisDaily Podcast is Swedish Legend Jorgen Persson! Jorgen Persson won the World Championships in 1991 and has played in every single Olympic event since table tennis was introduced in 1988, an incredible 7 Olympic events. Jorgen is known for...
  13. Jan Ove Waldner and Persson - Mini Table 2015!

A new video has surfaced of Swedish Legends Jan Ove Waldner and Jorgen Persson showing off their skills on a mini table tennis table in Thailand! The duo are known for their incredible exhibition skills, as they demo around the world each year displaying our sport at the coolest and highest...
  14. Amazing exhibition point by Boll and Persson!

Jorgen Persson is famous for his stunning exhibitions with the great Jan Ove Waldner! This time around however Persson and Timo Boll took part in an extraordinary, funny point in the FM Munzer Super Cup in Lingen. Timo Boll moves the table at one point! Watch the spectacular point below! Timo...
  15. (FS) Donic Persson PowerFibre excellent condition only 80 grams + free rubbers

Not too stiff, but also free of vibrations, this blade gives good feedback on all shots. The anatomic handle is rather thin for my liking, but any kind of tape can fix that. As you can see in the pictures, this blade has avoided dents and damages almost completely. Currently glued to this blade...
  16. Funny Story about Waldner and Persson from a person who works in ITTF

This was posted on tt-news.de and I have translated what it says below: English translation below: Ein Vorteil für die ITTF zu arbeiten ist, dass man alle Geschichten "von früher" aus erster Hand erfährt. Zu Waldners "Trainingseifer": (Disclaimer: Ich bin mir bei Ergebnissen und den...
  17. Fantastic Documentary about Waldner, Persson and Appelgren

Hi everyone, came across this documentary by chance on you tube - its an amazing documentary about how hard the best have to work, and how much of their lives they dedicate to become the best
  18. Jorgen Persson Oh Sang Eun training

19. Waldner and Persson crash out in the early rounds of the Swedish National Championships! (VIDEO)

Fabian Akerstrom has been crowned champion of the 2013 Swedish National Championships. Akerstrom was met in the final by Jens Lunqvist who he was able to defeat in six challenging sets. (11-7, 8-11, 11-8, 11-8, 11-9) Fabian Akerstrom - Photo by: ITTF There were some early shock exits in the...
  20. Waldner vs Persson amazing side change point

Hey, recorded this clip a few years ago when Waldner and Persson played a show match in Finland. They had many cool rallies but this was definitely the best one :) Had some problems with the sound in the clip, so you will have to TURN UP THE VOLUME to hear the ball sounds and music. You can...