female

1. Famous Natl Div 1 Female inverted vs Natl Div 1 PH SP !!! Finals Ntl Open

Hi All, For those interested in C-Pen SHORT PIPS at higher Korean Amateur levels...(OSPH and maybe @Lula !!!) Here is a finals in a national level Open tourney Div 1 vs Div 1 final. Lady is pretty well established Bak Ji-Soo Div 1 Natl standard. Dude is someone I never saw, never heard of, but...
  2. Cpen setup for beginner female

I have a question, for a female player who wishes due to upbringing and comfort to use a penhold. The idea for cpen is that only one side of the rubber is used for backhand and forehand, unlike RPB. - is this understanding correct? For a bat, i was thinking a 5 ply all wood blade like YSE or...
  3. Joo Sae Hyuk spots 6 Points to a 2300 level Female Player 7 sets

Joo is a sporting lad and gives 6 points to a you tube female TT star... at Kim Taek Soo TTC while her or his or both the kids run amok next room loud screaming and crashing the floor... they play like they are not there. Female player gives a large number of nets and Joo is a good sport...
  4. Female Defenders

From the recently concluded Portugal Challenge, I was a little ambivalent over the effectiveness of playing defence in modern table tennis. The general school of thought seemed to be that defenders are not doing as well ever since bigger plastic balls were introduced (i.e. reduced spin). I think...
  5. How Can We Protect Female Players From Larry Nasser Types In Table Tennis?

How Can We Protect Female Players From Larry Nassar Types In Table Tennis? Any ideas on how to protect female players from the kinds of abuse from Doctors, Coaches, and Players suffered in the Olympic gymnastics circles now in the news? Hotlines? Booklets? Safesport Hotline: 866-200-0796
  6. How many female members do we have in TTD ??

Hello every one . This question always comes in my mind that how many women player or member do we have here . I mostly have seen male members discussion and talk in the forum . I just know yujuyen the painter as a female member ( and myself ) but no one else . I guess Table tennis is more...
  7. Ma Long Wins Best Player of the Year Award 2015!

The 2015 ITTF Star Awards took place on the 9th December! This prestigious event was held in Pátio da Galé in Lisbon, Portugal where the players are gathered for the end of year World Tour Grand Finals. The players of the night are the current leaders of the Men's and Women's World Ranking list...
  8. Worlds Sexiest Female TT Player

I knew the title would get you excited. I'm currently in the stages of procuring a sponsor for this event. Killerspin are reviewing my plan at the moment, for those of you who recall there was a unanimous vote on my blog that we should have this competition. I have been speaking to a few players...
  9. Female involvement in TT

So here's a question to get some activity in the forums which will help the sport, how do we get more of this in table tennis: Image from Table Tennis Dayton Yes Biba is ridiculously attractive but I'm not specifically talking about her, I'm talking about female table tennis players. What do...