inverted

1. Butterfly T80 Table Tennis Rubber???

Hi players, I want to buy myself a Butterfly T80 Table Tennis Rubber but first want to hear you opinion. Its about this one - Butterfly T80 Table Tennis Rubber Any help is wellcome!
  2. Famous Natl Div 1 Female inverted vs Natl Div 1 PH SP !!! Finals Ntl Open

Hi All, For those interested in C-Pen SHORT PIPS at higher Korean Amateur levels...(OSPH and maybe @Lula !!!) Here is a finals in a national level Open tourney Div 1 vs Div 1 final. Lady is pretty well established Bak Ji-Soo Div 1 Natl standard. Dude is someone I never saw, never heard of, but...
  3. Inverted rubber choice for Long Pimple 'Twiddlers'

Some advice please for someone embarking on combination play, (pause for derision), using OX long pimples primarily for the backhand but allowing for the potential for 'twiddling' and inverted rubber on the forehand for topspin drives, loops and kills to finish the point. Even though I have...
  4. Loudest inverted rubber?

Which inverted rubber makes the loudest click sound ala speedglue era? I use the sound to adjust my technique. I've heard of Stiga calibra lt sound... but I'm thinking there has to be something newer to the market that meets my requests. The loudest/nicest sound Ive come across so far is the...
  5. Suggestion about a fh inverted rubber??

Right now im using Andro Timber 7 off wood with Xiom vega pro max on fh. But i feel im missing a little catapult effect of the rubber, maybe more speed. My main weapon is fh topspin. I really like the spin for Vega pro, so im looking for a rubber with great spin and better power to finishing the...
  6. How to clean the bottom side of the inverted rubber?

Hello, I am looking for some options to clean the bottom side of the inverted rubber, the part right next to the handle where the details of the rubber are marked (e.g Butterfly Tenergy 05, the Butterfly logo, ITTF, serial number). The dust will sit between the letters and it will harden there...
  7. Very Light Inverted Rubbers on Market (may update over time)

Due to health issues I have been EJing for light rubbers over last 10 years, and I strongly believe I am not the only one here so I decided the make a brief list of what I found. Please note that price isn't a concern here, plus there might also be more light rubbers that I tested b4 but not...
  8. Lightweight inverted rubber with hard/tight topsheet

Hi guys, I'm thinking of building 2 new setups (1 penhold, 1 shakehand), for short pips forehand and inverted backhand. I'm pretty certain about the blade and short pips, but its been a few years since I played with inverted. Short pips are pretty light, but I prefer very heavy and solid...
  9. GLUING inverted rubber top sheet back to my sponge. HELP needed!!

Much appreciated for any help or advice.:D I used to play TT a lot a few years ago and I'm picking up again. I need a racket in doing so BUT the top sheets of my old racket seem to have detached from my sponges after about a week of use. I did some research. All in all, I peeled the two...
  10. Your opinions on Gambler inverted rubbers?

So I am a novice player that just switched to buying blades and rubbers to assemble a more custom racket. I've been buying my blades from Donic as they have a great selection of quality OFF blades at low prices. I purchased A Donic Persson OFF, Donic Waldner Senso Ultra Carbon, and a Donic...
  11. Current best OX LP and inverted/SP forehand attacking players?

Are there any new up and coming or perhaps already established players using OX LP on the backhand and playing an attacking game on the forehand? Not necessarily at a 'top end' level either. Anything over USATT 2000 up to pro level? I'm looking to find some that are more attacking oriented, and...
  12. Is double inverted the most viable setup to play?

Hi all, I would like to hear your opinion about this. Most top players play inverted on both sides. Is that the most viable setup to be a great player? For example why are less players to play FH short pips(like Mattias Karlsson), BH short pips(like Tan Ruiwu) or modern defense with LP? I think...
  13. What are the differences between inverted and short pip rubbers?

Are there many differences between inverted and short pips rubbers? There are very few short pips players in my table tennis club, but what I've noticed is that it's less spinny than inverted rubbers. Anything other than that? Ball trajectory, power, difference in player movement maybe?
  14. How to choose an inverted rubber-GUIDE

HOW TO CHOOSE INVERTED RUBBER BASICS Rubber thickness(sponge)=The usual rubber thicknesses are anywhere from 1.8-2.2. Thicker sponge will be easier to produce more spin and have more power. Thinner sponge will allow you to boost your sponge more (Scroll Down). The total thickness for the...
  15. Friendship RITC 729 Focus 1 Inverted Table Tennis Rubber hardness

Is the Friendship RITC - 729 - Focus 1 - Inverted Table Tennis Rubber a medium hard rubber or a soft rubber? Does anyone know that hardness rating for this? Thanks, Aaron
  16. Changing from Boosted Tenergy 05 to Boosted Tenergy 64 Issues

Hello all, First of all, I don't want to open the common thread about boosting with Tenergy results. Sorry if I do. I've already done it and I liked(Tenergy 05), and I've searched about this and I would like to know your experience. With Falco Longterm Booster, Tenergy 05 with 1 layer has an...
  17. Pips v inverted on FH

Can anyone point me in the direction of some good youtube videos showing the difference between playing normal inverted and short pips on the FH? I'm watching Mattius Karlsson at the moment and really like his game style, but I'm struggling to see any difference between how he plays his forehand...
  18. Changed from inverted rubbers off wood to short bh and inverted fh

I felt the need for trying a new style of my game, because i always have played with inverted off rubbers for 20 years. So my new buy and choise is Gewo Blade Hybrid Carbon M/Speed Off- Fh rubber is Joola Rubber Samba Tech 2,1 red Bh pimples is Spinlord Gipfelsturm 1,8 black. Now i feel happy...
  19. Changing from Long pips back to inverted rubber

I've been playing for around 10 years, most of it on inverted rubber for my backhand, but 4 years ago I started using long pips for my backhand. I have quite a defensive play style, but I was thinking of changing my backhand rubber to inverted again. Should I do so, and if yes, which rubber...
  20. Good blocking/smashing inverted rubbers (insensitive to spin sort)?

I've been using tenergy 64fx on the forehand, and it had been working nicely... until I moved up the ranks a bit to more skilled players! The spin sensitivity has been getting to me as of late -- and true, I could hold out and try to learn how to adapt and utilize the extra spin. However, I...