community

1. Hello TTD Community :)

Hello, I am Izet from Bosnia and Herzegovina. Im looking forward on being on this forum. I play table tennis about 6 years in Table tennis club Spin 2012 Sarajevo. We are for the eighth time in a row womens state champions. Besides playing table tennis I am professional photographer and...
  2. Hello TT enthusiasts

Hello everyone, I'm Ivan from Croatia. I've been playing TT for about 10 years now. At first I played on an old table in my family's garage. At that time I was training basketball and one time I stayed a little bit longer after the practice and saw that there was a table tennis practice going...
  3. Hello TTD Community

Hey guys, I am Vivek from India and i have been playing Table tennis for close to Ten years now. I am a seasoned Table Tennis player who used to compete at both School and College levels couple of years back. I am currently playing in local leagues within the state where i live in and practice...
  4. Community project: Chinese table tennis instructional videos translation

Hey guys, I found a ton of professional videos in Chinese which look absolutely amazing. Unfortunately I can't understand a word but it looks super interesting for anyone who uses a tacky rubber. Those are complete courses with 10 or more episodes covering every aspect of the game. So my...
  5. Some fun for the TableTennis Community:)

Hi Guys! I was searching for some funny Table Tennis Memes and couldn't find a lot so i decided to create a Memepage myself! :D I would appreciate any support for my new Facebook page and if you have any funny memes or table tennis jokes feel free to send it to me :) Facebook --> Table Tennis Memes
  6. The World’s Biggest Ping Pong Pool Party

The World’s Biggest Ping Pong Pool Party will take place on July 10th and you're invited to be part of the action. The party will be at the LINQ Hotel pool on The Strip in Las Vegas and is a warm-up for the 2015 US Open Table Tennis Championships. Uberpong and PONGTOPIA are teaming up with USA...
  7. Would anyone like a table tennis table in a public space in their community?

We have teamed up with Ping! to deliver concrete outdoor table tennis tables into communities, but are looking for communities who are keen to have one. Our organisation, Spacehive, is an online crowd funding platform, so we allow communities to donate to projects in order to get them funded.
  8. Hi community :)

I would like to say 'hi' to everybody here. I will try to post a lot of information about table tennis in Poland, especially regarding league and teams. I'm working on table tennis promotion on daily basis so I will try to post as much as possible. Best Regards, Marcin
  9. Would anyone like a table tennis table in a public space in their community?

We have teamed up with Ping! to deliver concrete outdoor table tennis tables into communities, but are looking for communities who are keen to have one. Our organisation, Spacehive, is an online crowd funding platform, so we allow communities to donate to projects in order to get them funded...
  10. TableTennisDaily Montage (2012)

Hey guys! I have now found some free time and I am ready to make a new video titled 'TTD Community Video 2012'. This video will be very similar to last one however now there are many more users on the website I think now is the best time to create a more recent one with as many of you as...
  11. Do you want an outdoor table in your community?

Hi all, Would anyone like a table tennis table in a public space in their community? We have teamed up with Ping! to deliver concrete outdoor table tennis tables into communities, but are looking for communities who are keen to have one. Our organisation, Spacehive, is an online crowd funding...
  12. Send me clips of you playing please!:)

Hey Everyone, (TTD Community Promo/Montage) I have come up with the idea where we all post clips of ourselves playing and Dan will make a community video to promote on youtube. This will be cool and a little bit different from watching pros and it would be nice to see different standards of...