d40

1. New 2019 DHS D40+ ?

Are these new ones (with new packaging and all) any different from the normal D40+ ? they are almost twice as expensive. Im aware New batches are generally better. Im asking if theres any specific or significant changes. or just slight rebranding ?
  2. New DHS D40+ Orange 3 stars ball

Hey you can now get the DHS D40+ 3 star ball in orange with the ABS material will these be allowed in match play straight away? https://www.tabletennishub.net/collections/new-products/products/dhs-2018-new-3-star-d40-orange-balls
  3. Different sound of DHS D40+ balls

Hey there, I got a question for you guys which have tested the D40+ balls. The first balls I bought in the first quarter of 2017 were really good and sounded like the Nittaku Premium balls, after 2-3 months or so I ordered 72 balls from TTNPP and they play basically the same I think but the...
  4. Released - DHS D40+ Bi-Color balls from China Super Leagues

These were recently released to the public (Friday) and used in the past by the China Super Leagues. Bi-Color DHS D40+. They are CTTA Approved. Note, I don't see them on the ITTF approved equipment list (too bad). I have three comments on this: 1) Is there anything in the ITTF rules...
  5. Cheap DHS D40+ 3 Star balls

This might be interesting for some people, there's a seller on Aliexpress that's selling the new DHS D40+ 3 Star balls (with Ding Ning on the package) for a very low price. Usually I am a bit hesitant when it comes to order certain products on Aliexpress, but Baal also got them from the same...
  6. New era with DHS D40+ 3 Star Balls

The next ittf India Open will probably start using the new DHS D40+ 3 Star balls after all the dreadful plastic ball breaking during matches. It is about time. :rolleyes: The new D40+ is available from taobao for the same price of 30 RMB for a box of six as old 40+. It is the long Chinese...