violin

1. Violin Alternatives?

Having just managed to fatally bash my second Violin of the year against the side of the table whilst disguising a particularly cunning heavy float serve I was wondering which 5ply blade by the main companies comes closest? I'm tempted to switch to an Alround Classic or an Allplay but is there...
  2. Help with Nittaku Violin LG (Large Handle) handle size

Hi everybody, Is there somebody using Nittaku Violin LG (Large Handle)? PLease, could you send the measurements of the handle at the blade (at the wings). I bought mine at tabletennis11 as a LG version and it said Large Handle on the box, however, written by hand. Interestingly, when I wanted...
  3. Nittaku Violin and Xiom Omega 7 EURO/PRO

Hey Equipment Experts, at the Moment I am playing my Violin with Tenergy 64 on Backhand and Rozena on Forehand. They are quite old an I wanna try something new. So my question is, would the Omega 7 Euro and Pro too bouncy and uncontrolled on the lively Violin. What do you think? Best Regards
  4. Fs: Nittaku violin = 109 us$ shipped

Fs: Nittaku violin = 109 us$ shipped with tracking number
  5. LF: Acoustic Carbon Inner, Violin Carbon, Violin Carbon Inner, Dynasty Carbon

LF: Acoustic Carbon, Acoustic Carbon Inner, Violin Carbon Greetings! i am looking for the following blade listed on the title. I prefer FL Large Handle.
  6. Trading or Selling Nittaku Violin Inner Carbon

Trading or Selling Nittaku Violin Straight handle, 80g. Looking for trades (preferably DHS or Stiga blades or head heavy blades). Or selling for $120
  7. LF: Hadraw VR, Acoustic LG FL, Violin LG FL

LF: Acoustic LG, Violin LG Looking this blades with FL handle only
  8. LF: Nittaku violin large hand

I am looking for nittaku violin large handle grip /konkave or straight/, prefer low light blade/85 g or less/. Paypal is no problem. Thank you [email protected]
  9. LF: Violin LG FL

looking for Violin LG FL in good condition and light weight
  10. LF: Nittaku Violin Large Handle (ST or FL)

Hello! Looking to buy a Nittaku Violin Large Handle as the title says. Preferably with beginner friendly rubbers used for regular block/flick/drive/topspin/loop-play, but only blade is also greatly appriciated. Hit me up in the PMs cheers from a swedish beginner :)
  11. FS: Nittaku Violin Large Handle with T05 and T64, DHS H3 National BS

Sold Sold! Thank you
  12. Nittaku Violin: which rubbers, please?

Good afternoon, dear table tennis lovers! Thoroughly did I read forums and communities for the answer and have come to the decision that i should save money and get Nittaku Violin blade seriously for good. Yet the rubber issue has emerged. My playing style can be described as a mix of...
  13. Blades FS: Butterfly Viscaria FL 83gm, Nittaku Violin Large ST handle 85gm

Sent to auction site>
  14. Old black metal tag butterfly primorac

Hi Dears! I heart a lot good about old stiga blades but old primorac (japan) is good as well? Thank you
  15. SOLD! Nittaku Violin Chinese Penhold

༺༻LIKE NEW!༺༻ Nittaku Violin Chinese Penhold 79 grams with Box One Wing Lightly Sanded $110 {PayPal Gift or +4% Retail Purchase} or BEST OFFER!
  16. Yinhe E4 and Nittaku Violin

Hi equipment experts... Has anyone tried the Yinhe E4 and the Nittaku Violin ? I have read some very good things about the violin, but to the price tag is a bit too hefty for me as a local league player. I have read that the E4 is a clone of the violin so I was thinking of giving it a try...
  17. Nittaku Violin ST

Just wanted to share some photos of this beautiful blade. Wasn't planning on getting it but got a good price at the local shop. I would've preferred the L-size handle but they didn't have it and I just had to scratch the itch. I must say, all the things said about how well-made the Nittaku...
  18. [SYD] Blades for Sale: PG9,XVT Hinoki ZLC, Violin, Ma Long 5, Wavestone

Hi All, I live in Sydney Australia, so not sure about postage, but Pickup from Town Hall station for all you Aussie members. If you want shipping, let me know and I will check the cost up. I have in my possession that I no longer want to use below: DHS PG9 blade (no box): $ 20 AUD XVT Hinoki...
  19. [No title]

null null blank
  20. Nittaku Violin - Chinese Penhold - For Sale!

blank blank