blue sponge

1. Skyline, TG series and TG neo series, what's up with all this???

Hello, I'm sorry for making so many posts, but I'm sure more have this question. I've seen that there are a few different versions of the DHS Skyline rubbers, I'll use the Skyline 2 for refference. What are their differences, are they the same rubber with each iteration having a more advanced...
  2. What rubber I should get? Blue sponge or orange sponge?

I have normal DHS Hurricane 3 rubber on my forehand with a thickness of 2.0, but it's kind of worn out now, so I'm considering buying a new forehand rubber. I am very happy with the normal Hurricane 3, but I want to try out the Hurricane 3 Provincial Blue Sponge. So here's the question, what is...
  3. H3 Neo blue sponge - booster needed to perform better than Neo orange sponge?

are there any experiences / opinions on the performance of the H3 Neo blue sponge without using extra tuner? Currently, I'm using H3 Neo orange Sponge 39° untuned and it fells quite good. Will an untuned neo bluesponge be an upgrade in spin and speed? Or is it really only better if it was...
  4. [REVIEW] Butterfly Viscaria with DHS Hurricane 3 Blue Sponge and Stiga Boost TX

Butterfly Viscaria paired with DHS Hurricane 3 Blue Sponge and Stiga Boost TX. Hello TTD! It is again time for another equipment review. Sorry it is again in text, but next time surely I will do video reviews. It has been more than a month since I purchased this table tennis combination (bought...
  5. For sale: Butterfly Cypress + DHS Neo H3 Blue Sponge (provincial) rubber.

Hey Guys, I'm selling almost 160€ for equipment for just 60€. Here are some info. Let me know if interested. If you may feel more comfortable and secure, this is also on sale on ebay since a few days.