grubba

1. Tournament nm. Andrzej Grubba

2. Andrzej Grubba Tribute

3. Upgrade Grubba to Xiom Off S vs. Andro Core Off vs. IF ALC (V-6)

hey guys, last tournament i played against several 1600+ dudes. i was able to keep up with them and return a lot of balls, but in the end they killed me in the rally. i do play for 3 years and i can use the whole repertoire of push, drive loops, opening up loops and power loops. i would...
  4. Please compare BTY Grubba and BTY Primorac blades for me!

Hi guys, I'd like some information on how these two classic wood blades compare. Please can someone do a comparison of the two blades in all aspects? Which one in particular would be harder/stiffer? Is there much difference in speed? Thanks!
  5. Adrzej Grubba Turnament

6. Butterfly Andrzej Grubba All+

Does anyone from you guys know which woods are used for plies composition in this blade ?
  7. He Zhi Wen vs Andrezj Grubba (Norwich 1984)

This video has too many epic thing things: Grubba mustache , Juanito's unbuttoned shirt, the last service of the match , and, hey, He Zhi Wen still playing with the Chinese national team... then he discover spanish food, wine and fiesta!!! (noboby can beat us on this :cool:)
  8. butterfly grubba all+/ primorac off- or stiga optimum sync ?or maybe sth else?

Huy guys i need your advice . I play with butterfly grubba all+ blade like 1,5h year with tibhar aurus 2,1mm FB and Tibhar aurus soft 1.9mm in Bh and now i want to change my eqipment becase of i want to improve my speed and spin (i hope u know what i mean ) when i Sow your moie with...
  9. Polish "document" about Andrzej Grubba

Watch i upload because polish TV once saw this document and to curve