andro

1. Copy of Viscaria - The miracle recipe

Hello everybody ! My friend discovered Butterfly Viscaria blade and loves it! Unfortunately, due to certain partnerships he is obliged to play with brands like Tibhar, Donic, Victas, Xiom, Andro, Joola, Yasaka and Stiga. What do you think would be the most similar blade from these...
  2. First Combo Racket Advise (Andro vs Xiom)

Hello everyone, I want to buy my first combo racket and need advice. If I have to talk about my experience; After playing table tennis regularly for about 2.5 years, I had to quit for about 3 years, and I returned to playing table tennis for the last 1-1.5 years. The racket I am currently using...
  3. New blade weight distribution

Hi all, I'm currently playing with Andro Kanter FO ALL/S which is an all-wood blade, paired with Rasanter R42 max thickness on both sides. I enjoy playing with this setup and have found success with it, but sometimes my racket movement feels a bit forced. Recently I switched blades with an...
  4. Rasanter R42 & R45 alternatives

Hi all, My current setup (playing with this setup approx 1 year) Blade: Butterfly Balsa Carbo X7 BH: Andro Rasanter R42 2.0 FH: Andro Rasanter R45 2.0 Quality wise I'm a bit dissapointed in the R45. The rubber was chipped early on at several places on the edges, rubber seems a bit brittle...
  5. Yasaka Rakza7 vs Andro Hexer Grip/powergrip SFX

Recently switched from r7 soft on bh on a slow wood blade (Stiga energy wood) to Hgrip sfx on a faster blade (Nittaku acoustic) I feel as tho the hexer has less grip like the ball almost slides on the rubber instead of properly gripping it and like i have to hit the ball more with the hexer as...
  6. Hexer grip/powergrip /sfx + new setup

So currently using stiga energy wood wrb, FH H3 provinicial, BH rakza 7 SOFT. Like it but sometimes abit too slow now that im developing in skill. New setup same FH, nittaku acoustic wood, BH one of the hexers Thinking of getting one of those 4 hexer rubbers as my new BH but not sure which one...
  7. Best Backhand rubber for Andro Treiber CI Off

I Have switched from Viscaria FL and started using Andro Treiber CI Off Blade from Yesterday with Andro R53 in forehand and Mantra S in backhand. I am feeling okay in forehand though R 53 is a bit hard however, I don't understand the performance of Mantra S. So I am asking expert advice from you...
  8. Andro TP_Ligna

For anyone who's used or is using Andro TP_Ligna OFF how good is it and what kind of rubber goes with it? I'm thinking of pairing a O7A and R42 with it but I'm not sure if it will work.
  9. Andro Rasanter R47 R48

Hi All. The rasanters have been here for a while. R37, R42, R47, R50, R53 ... And now there is the R48. I can't find much about it. Is there anyone that used the R47 and tried/using R48 now? If I look at the factory stats it is very high control. More than 10% better than R47. It's even faster...
  10. Andro Kanter Series

There is almost nothing online about these blades (the CO and FO). Has anyone got any experience with them?
  11. Andro Rasanter R48 - Suitable for whom

Hi guys, who of you has ever played the Rasanter R48 and can say who the rubber is suitable for? Maybe you can also write something about advantages and disadvantages? :)
  12. Rasanter r48?

So Andro recently released the rasanter r48 and I’m just wondering how it compares to other popular rubbers like tenergy or the evolution series.
  13. andro allwood blades

Andro narrowed their repertoire of blades in 2018, as we know from a video from Tabletennisdaily. At first the number fell to 22 different blades. But then the andro signed up a cooperation with a French star, Simon Gauzy, and four more Gauzy blades were added. The current number is on 26...
  14. Andro Treiber H composition

Hello, anyone knows exact composition of Andro Treiber H, please?
  15. andro Cross Step

I guess many will have noticed the black and green andro shoes by now. For my birthday I received a pair and I am completely hooked. I play in at least two, sometimes three very different halls each week, with flooring ranging from professional "red TT floor/Gerflor" to regular sports hall...
  16. Andro Canter FO OFF "dead zone" all around of the blade?

I just bought a new Andro Canter FO OFF blade and after trying it out noticed a strange „no bounce“ zone around the perimeter of the blade. If I drop a ball on the blade, it bounces normally only in the very center, while the zone around the edges (a really wide zone, like 2 fingers width) is...
  17. Andro Novacell OFF vs Korbel?

Anybody tried both blades? Both have the same ply composition: Limba-Limba-Ayous https://cdn.andro.de/andro_workbook_2019_2020_EN/#28 "The Novacell OFF reduces vibration and offers a clear feeling. The most versatile andro NOVACELL. Five layers of wood, four of which are limba, provide the...
  18. Alternative that sits between Andro Hexer Grip and R47

So I've been playing with Andro Hexer Grip and R47 on my forehand lately. I play them on an Andro Treiber CI off blade, which is not too fast, not too slow. Both rubbers are great, both with their pros and cons. The R47 is great for adding some pressure in your attacks. The balls go quite fast...
  19. Difference between Andro Treiber CO and FO?

I have the FO variant of this blade. At first, I thought that the blade was way too stiff for me and I was finding it difficult to get enough dwell and spin on the ball to make my shots consistent. I thought that maybe the blade was only good for flat hitting. However, after a while, I started...
  20. Andro releases Rasanter R53

And the hardness race continues: https://www.andro.de/products/rubbers/rasanter-r53-en-gb/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vAfeVxAmcM And the prices keep on rising... 60€