powergrip

1. Yasaka Rakza7 vs Andro Hexer Grip/powergrip SFX

Recently switched from r7 soft on bh on a slow wood blade (Stiga energy wood) to Hgrip sfx on a faster blade (Nittaku acoustic) I feel as tho the hexer has less grip like the ball almost slides on the rubber instead of properly gripping it and like i have to hit the ball more with the hexer as...
  2. Hexer grip/powergrip /sfx + new setup

So currently using stiga energy wood wrb, FH H3 provinicial, BH rakza 7 SOFT. Like it but sometimes abit too slow now that im developing in skill. New setup same FH, nittaku acoustic wood, BH one of the hexers Thinking of getting one of those 4 hexer rubbers as my new BH but not sure which one...
  3. Alternative that sits between Andro Hexer Grip and R47

So I've been playing with Andro Hexer Grip and R47 on my forehand lately. I play them on an Andro Treiber CI off blade, which is not too fast, not too slow. Both rubbers are great, both with their pros and cons. The R47 is great for adding some pressure in your attacks. The balls go quite fast...
  4. andro Hexer Grip and Powergrip SFX Rubber Review

Hey guys! Here's our latest full and comprehensive review of the new Hexer Grip and Powergrip SFX rubbers! This series has 4 rubbers that all vary in sponge hardness. I'm joined by Tom in the TableTennisDaily Studio where we give the rubbers a full in depth analysis on how it performs. We see...
  5. andro Hexer Grip SFX and Powergrip SFX

After a previous opportunity to test andro Hexer Grip (45 ° sponge) and Powergrip (47.5 ° sponge), I became a big fan of these rubbers. I have already had few couples of these and I still have them on both main rackets. That's why I did not hesitate when I was given the opportunity to test their...
  6. Review Andro Hexer Grip vs Powergrip

7. Hexer Grip and Powergrip

Hello guys, I would like to review two hot Andro brand new rubbers from Hexer series. New Hexers are the next stage of development that combines the best of the previous series Hexer and Rasant. Both of these rubbers were launched at the end of August and they are promising us a new solution to...
  8. Andro Rasant PowerGrip identical alternative help?

I need to find exact replacement for this rubber so I will appreciate if people can pitch in some names they have tried and found it plays in a similar way. Specifically I want to know Chinese models that compare for half the price. So let’s establish a few things. It’s a euro, very little...
  9. Andro rasant powergrip for sale.........

Hi Guys I have got a used andro rasant powergrip for sale it has only been used for 1 month in really good condition no tears etc. offers welcome just let me know postage only via Uk Royal Mail will come in original package. cheers
  10. Rasant PowerGrip problem......

For all those Andro users is it just me or does the Powergrips grip wears out very very fast, I've had my rubber for about 10-12 weeks and it's lost about 65-75%, I train 3 times a week and play in the league once a week. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks
  11. Rasant Powergrip or Tenergy 64

I'M currently using Andro Firehand FL racket, and Plasma 470 for both back and forehand. I want to change into something with more power. I came down with those 2, Andro Rasant Powergrip and butterfly Tenergy 64. If you have experienced with either if not both, please tell me your opinions and...
  12. andro PowerGrip Rubbers + Blade Winners!

andro PowerGrip Rubbers + Blade Winners! fter 1 week of users submitting entries, we now have a winner for the andro PowerGrip Rubbers + Blades! This competition is in association with the entries that took place on TTD here. andro PowerGrip Rubbers + Blade giveaway: TableTennisDaily...
  13. Win andro PowerGrip Rubbers + Blade!

Win andro Rasant PowerGrip Rubbers + Blade! Hey Everyone! Since the launch of the TableTennisDaily andro Rasant PowerGrip review, TableTennisDaily has teamed up with andro to give away two brand new andro PowerGrip rubbers and andro's fastest blade! To win this fantastic, unique give away...
  14. New rasant grip, powergrip

I just ordered 1 sheet each of Andro's new Rasant Grip and Powergrip both in 2.1mm, I'm really keen to test these rubbers out. Ill get back to you guys on the uncut weight, spin etc etc.. Will post pics.... :D :D :D
  15. New Andro Rasant rubber grip and powergrip!

New Andro Rubber: RASANT GRIP RASANT POWERGRIP Commercial of the new andro rubbers: