sfx

1. Yasaka Rakza7 vs Andro Hexer Grip/powergrip SFX

Recently switched from r7 soft on bh on a slow wood blade (Stiga energy wood) to Hgrip sfx on a faster blade (Nittaku acoustic) I feel as tho the hexer has less grip like the ball almost slides on the rubber instead of properly gripping it and like i have to hit the ball more with the hexer as...
  2. Hexer grip/powergrip /sfx + new setup

So currently using stiga energy wood wrb, FH H3 provinicial, BH rakza 7 SOFT. Like it but sometimes abit too slow now that im developing in skill. New setup same FH, nittaku acoustic wood, BH one of the hexers Thinking of getting one of those 4 hexer rubbers as my new BH but not sure which one...
  3. andro Hexer Grip and Powergrip SFX Rubber Review

Hey guys! Here's our latest full and comprehensive review of the new Hexer Grip and Powergrip SFX rubbers! This series has 4 rubbers that all vary in sponge hardness. I'm joined by Tom in the TableTennisDaily Studio where we give the rubbers a full in depth analysis on how it performs. We see...
  4. Andro SFX and Andro R42

Hi, I am using Bf Innerforce layer alc with donic jp03 on fh. Because it does not last long I am searching for similar rubber. So, my idea is andro rasant grip sfx, andro powergrip sfx and andro R42. So, does anybody know comparison between them in: - speed - hardness - control - durability -...
  5. andro Hexer Grip SFX and Powergrip SFX

After a previous opportunity to test andro Hexer Grip (45 ° sponge) and Powergrip (47.5 ° sponge), I became a big fan of these rubbers. I have already had few couples of these and I still have them on both main rackets. That's why I did not hesitate when I was given the opportunity to test their...