penholder

1. How 2023 🏓 is going so far

Hey TTD people, I began 2022 training hard on my RPB. In 2023 even harder. I'm learning to relax more, make acceleration and use the wrist wisely. I have a lot of room to keep improving but I'm happy with the results so far. I uploaded a short video from the last training "yesterday" with Coach...
  2. penholder twiddling

Hello, i can twiddle with shakehand but i dont understand how to twiddle as a penholder. At 14:10 for example he serves and than twiddle to his short pips but i dont know how you move your fingers and so. Is there a tutorial or so for it?
  3. Learning GREAT Reverse Penholder Backhand (RPB)

Learning GREAT Reverse Penholder Backhand (RPB) Hope you guys will love this "Reverse Penholder Backhand" technique! Enjoy ������ Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE our channel for the goal 100.000 sub until June 2020 :table_tennis_paddle_and_ball: Love you all!!! #mlfmtabletennis #rpb...
  4. hi lol

hi i am an amateur penholder im from malaysia i am a pre-uni student as of today been training under coaches in a local club since feb 2019 i am a jpenholder w/o rpb i aim to be good enough to partake in state level tournaments still have a long way to go ;)
  5. Penholder Equipment

Hello a Friend of mine wants to switch from 12 years playing shakehand to penholder. He has 1269 Points German Ranking. He already orderd a tibhar samsonov force pro black edition penhold version. But with the rubber he is unsure. He tought about Xiom Vega Euorpe or Japan in 2.0mm for the...
  6. [Penholder Special] CP Bomber

Some Penholder Users requested me the video of Penholders. This is my response for that~ https://youtu.be/uCl_gqZpI9g
  7. vs Chinese Cutie Coach (CHN Penholder)

https://youtu.be/PLIsCr4gy2A Cutie Face, But Merciless Table Tennis from HER! Please enjoy this match video!
  8. Help on Beginner Penholder

Hi, im new to the fórum, most of the people i know know me by the nickname of Osky, i am 17 and just started playing table tennis starting this year, i really love the penhold style with rpb, i am using right now a huieson blade with a nittaku hammond pro as forehand and andro roxon 450 as...
  9. [LHTT #41_Match in Korea] Against Korean Coach (Chinese Penholder) 180831

https://youtu.be/U9P0MHMIKh4
  10. What rubbers to choose? Beginner penholder, Yinhe E3 Blade

Hello all! This is my first post on the forum so I hope I don't look stupid, haha! I love Xue Fei and would LOVE to play like him. I have decided on the Galaxy Earth-3 blade after doing some research (because I wanted something similar to a Nittaku Violin but without emptying my pockets) and...
  11. How to counter short pip penholder?

Recently, i played a match again a short pips penholder. Often, i will use a short backspin serve as i consider it the "safe" serve as no one can really attack it. However, since he had short pips, he could easily hit it over. What serves do i do so that he can't do that? I have tried long...
  12. Table tennis, the perfect footwork

Hi peopleee!(re-post, the thread was bugging) I'm looking to exercises to improve footwork, and I found this interesting : . I to this exercices daily, from Monday, to Thursday. In Friday I usually rest, have the tournament Saturday, and take Sunday to rest again. I also post a video...
  13. Penholder Blade

Hi, I am a penholder, and I am currrently using a Ma Lin Extra Offensive. It is good so far, but since it is the only penhold blade I have used, I can't compare it with other penhold blades. I want to know if there are even better choices out there. My style is offensive, so allround blades are...
  14. In Bristol

I might be visiting Bristol sometime in May/June for a few weeks and was wondering whether there are any clubs or groups which play TT. I did stumble on Bristol Table Tennis Academy, but i am not sure whether i want to 'pay' and play :) Anyone around who might be interested in playing with a...
  15. Rubber for Penholder

I play chinese penhold with RPB. Well, i am learning RPB and am at an intermediate stage. As of now, i am playing with some arbitrary rubber and am trying to go pro in the next few months. For FH : My FH serve is quite spinny ; And also, i am quite aggressive on the FH, so some speed would...
  16. Pros' choice of Penholder f/h and RPB Rubbers

Hi Everyone, I am a penholder player and am very keen to improve my RPB topspin technique. I am fascinated by the amount of power and spin players like Wang Hao and Xu Xin can execute using the RPB. Does anyone know what rubber these guys use on the RPB (backhand)side as well as their f/h? I am...