blue

1. DHS Skyline rubbers are dead?

Hello guys I am planning on getting blue sponge prov version of the rubbers hurricane 3 or skyline 3 my question is why a rubber that was suposed to surpass hurricane 3 is now no where to be talked about and is the least selling rubber on tabletennis11 many pro penholders like xu xin/ma...
  2. Sanwei Target Pro Blue

Hello everyone Hope you are all safe!! Has anyone here used the Sanwei Target Pro Blue .I'm looking for insight as to its hardness.What are the 39 or 40 degrees hardness like.In recent times I've used the 729 bloom power,Palio CJ8000 and the DHS H3 Neo.Can anyone make a comparison for me...
  3. [Video REQUEST] Interview on why LJK using blue sponge on BH

There must be an interview regarding why he did it since the last time he won the tournament. Even in CN championship he seem to be keeping that setup. Can anyone give me a link? Thanks!
  4. 729 Blue ALC / Black carbon

So my first post here, be gentle please. I found this forums while looking for some reviews on chinese gear and while there is a lot on various Yinhe and Sanwei arylate blades I wasnt able to find any review of 729 Blue Alc, which I stumbled upon while browsing aliexpress. Has anyone had that...
  5. Short Pips Backhand Help

Hello, please help me in deciding in a backhand rubber. I want to transition into a short pip player close to mid distance, mainly I would block, punch block and occasional chop when needed. Which rubber is better for this Spectol red or blue, or any other rubber from different manufacturers...
  6. Dignics 09c review

I only tried it on FH. 1. Is heavy but not as heavy as 05h. Initial impression: (unboosted) 1. The rubber is alright, the short game feels like h3 but in top spin to top spin rally it lacks both spin and speed. The throw is high and the kick is not strong. It's unimpressive to say. T05h...
  7. Nittaku Hurricane 3 Pro Turbo Blue Sponge - Booster/Boosted?

Hey there! I just ordered a Nittaku Hurricane 3 Pro Turbo Blue Sponge and am really excited to try it out and eventually switch to it as my main FH rubber. Now, I was wondering whether it has already some kind of boost effect built in when beginning to play with it or whether it needs extra...
  8. Weight Difference between Hurricane 3 neo and Provincial blue sponge 39 degree?

Hi Everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew the weight difference between the Hurricane 3 neo and the Hurricane 3 neo provincial 39-degree blue sponge? Thanks for your help.
  9. Nittaku Hurricane Pro 3 Turbo Blue - Boost or No Boost?

So I was scrolling through tabletennis11.com when I noticed about the DHS-Nittaku Hurricane Pro 3 Turbo Blue in the online shop. It shows that the rubber is composed of the tacky topsheet of Hurricane 3 and a modified Japanese blue rubber. If I plan on having this rubber, should I boost it or is...
  10. RPB Rubber, 729/Focus III Snipe, Palio AK47 Blue or other?

I'm making a transition to C-PEN (whoever accompanies me here saw that I tried J-PEN with RPB, anyway, it was strange). I'm going to use a Friendship 802 (short pips) on the FH, I saw that at least for me the RPB needs a common inverted rubber (I'm going to use the Sanwei CC OFF + blade). I am...
  11. DHS Hurricane 3 Blue Sponge (National)

Is it worth buying? I've played 2 years long with Hurricane 3 commercial (Boosted) and because of that i developed a long/full stroke on the balls I hit. Because the rubbers became completely slippery after playing with the same rubbers for 2 years without switching (I didn't know that could...
  12. Where to buy Neo skyline 2 Blue sponge

i am curious to buy a blue sponge version of neo skyline 2
  13. DHS Hurricane 3 National (Blue Sponge) vs the NEO version of it

Hello, I have just tested DHS Hurricane 3 National (Blue Sponge) 39 degrees unboosted and I did not boost it. I would like to know how different (is NEO version faster/generates more spin?) will be the NEO version of this rubber and maybe even the NEO Orange version of it. (my understanding so...
  14. FS: provincial blue sponge 41 degree hurricane

Selling 3 unopened sheets, $30 each, or trading for 39 2.1 blue sponge provincial hurricane PS: idk why but one package is missing the blue sponge indicator sticker, however it is still a blue sponge rubber
  15. Nittaku Hurricane pro 3 Turbo Blue

Hey guys I want this rubber for my FH for modern defence Does anyone try in modern defence?How is it?
  16. Dhs hurricane 3 Orange vs blue sponge

Hi, What are the differences between hurricane 3 orange vs blue sponge? I heard that blue sponge is harder and requires more power and orange sponge is easier to play with.Would love to hear your views. Thanks.
  17. Skyline TG2 Provincial Blue Sponge

It seems like DHS recently released this new rubber Skyline TG2 Provincial B/S to the mass market. http://www.dku51.com/article-10814.html I came across this article and was able to find some vendors on jd.com selling this rubber for 248 CNY. They are available in black only and is offered...
  18. Nittaku Hurricane Pro 3 Turbo Blue

Has anyone tried this rubber? Whats the difference from a DHS Hurricane 3? How did it perform on different types of blade? All-wood, Inner carbon and Outer carbon? As compared to other rubbers like Tenergy, MXP, Omega, how did it perform? Thanks for all inputs.
  19. Whitch of my blades suits Palio Ak47 Blue and short pimples on bh

I have ordered a Ak47 blue rubber from Aliexpress to use on fh. On bachhand i will use Victas 102 or Spinlord Gipfelsturm. I dont know yet whitch of them on bh. Victas is much liked a inverted rubber but no deception in it. Gipfelsturm has a lot of deception but its not good in looping a serve...
  20. Artengo Perfly BS190 Blue

After a few borderline injury issues that I felt had to do with training load, I thought it might be smart to try out different shoes, and maybe alternate between them to lessen the training stress somewhat. I looked over the fence, and stumbled upon badminton shoes that took my fancy visually...