exclusive

1. STIGA CRW7 China Exclusive info?review?

Anybody got any information about the CRW7 review? Insight? thoughts? Don't see much posted about this blade as it is a China Exclusive, it's very beautiful and unique imo. I have a feeling that it's faster than a clipper but slower than RW7 and approx like RW5 but acts more like a clipper...
  2. FS: lots of exclusive blades

FS: 33 very exclusive blades It is time to sell some of my blades: The listed prices are without shipping-costs, which are very different, depending on the country. Because of COVID-19 shipping in some countries is very expansive. Payment with Paypal as gift (look in my feedback-thread on...
  3. Differences between Viscaria, IF layer, Stiga exclusive

So at the moment I'm using Stiga exclusive with tenergy 05fx on both sides. I'm feeling like I need something a bit faster and lighter. I started to look around for a good blade that would suit me. And started to think about the viscaria. Now I have tried the viscaria out for about 1-2 weeks...
  4. Upgrade from Stiga Exclusive Off to Butterfly Viscaria?

I want to start with saying that I'm a pretty good player. I'm training up to 8 times a week and goes on competitions almost every week when it's season. I'm 17 years old if that's interesting. Right now I'm playing with Stiga exclusive Off with tenergy 05fx on both sides. And I can feel that...
  5. Stiga Exclusive Off

Hi, Do anybody have any info or know about any review about Stiga Exclusive Off ?? Info Cat Off Controll 70 Speed 115 Cheers! Ray
  6. New and Exclusive Interview with Thomas Weikert, ITTF President

Had a great opportunity to talk with ITTF President Thomas Weikert, I asked some questions on the progress of ITTF and what his plans and vision are moving forward, and then was blessed and humbled for him to respond to my question regarding the relationship between him and former ITTF President...
  7. Difference between Donic Appelgren allplay and Appelgren Exclusive?

Hey, everyone, what exactly is the difference between the Appelgren allplay and the Appelgren exclusive? Based off of my searches, the former is made in Sweden vs China for the latter, but are the playing characteristics any different?
  8. Yasaka Mark V for Donic Persson Exclusive OFF

Thinking of this combo. Donic Persson Exclusive OFF with Yasaka Mark V. Not sure if it is good.
  9. Exclusive to China Equipment

Does anyone know of any Chinese exclusive table tennis equipment from larger companies, ie; Stiga, Butterfly, Dhs. A friend of mine is in China and said he will be able to buy some table tennis equipment whilst he is there. I would like to test or try some of the China only equipment. Any...
  10. T2 | Timo Boll Exclusive Car interview With TableTennisDaily!

What's going on guys! I'm here with T2 APAC at the Grand Finals, it's an absolute blast! The team are awesome and really want to get to know their players more! Here's an interview with Timo in the car on the way to T2! Hope you enjoy it! Timo talks about his experience at T2, his upcoming...
  11. Exclusive Xiom Products

I am visiting Champion/Xiom HQ (Seoul, South Korea) in a few months. Does anyone know any exclusive products of Xiom that I can only get in Xiom HQ?
  12. New Stiga Blade - Stiga Exclusive OFF

You can read all about it here. http://www.ttex.se/sv/stommar/6777-stiga-bordtennisstomme-exclusive-off.html Translation: "Exclusive off är en ny bordtennisstomme som TTEX och STIGA tagit fram tillsammans. Fin bollbana och god fart. Lite tyngre stomme (90-100g) för att passa den nya bollen...
  13. (FS) Tibhar Evolution MX-P and Tibhar Primus exclusive versions

Yes, they exist ;-) I´m selling one brand new sheet of Evolution MX-P with the S10 sponge in 50 degree hardness, as supplied to contract players on request. It´s a little more difficult to handle than the regular version, due to its hard sponge. My price: € 40,-- including worldwide shipping...
  14. Donic Waldner Exclusive AR+ with Donic Vario rubber on FH/BH...Need comments please!

Hi Everyone. This is my first post on this forum. I am an intermediate level player trying to improve my game both offense & defense and working on consistency on my strokes & returns. I ordered a new Donic racket with above combination (Donic Waldner Exclusive AR+ with Donic Vario rubber on...
  15. Interview - 2013 WTTC Champion Li Xiaoxia

An Interview with China's Golden Olympian, Li Xiaoxia To view this interview and other world class interviews visit http://mhtabletennis.com This interview was returned to me around a month ago while Xiaoxia was preparing to reach her goal of winning the WTTC :) Well, this is a triumph. To...