virtuoso

1. New OSP Virtuoso ALC blade

Hello, It may be a less kwown brand but i think some people here already use it ? OSP propose a new blade that seems to be a kind of innerforce ALC based on their current virtuoso model : http://ospblades.com/virtuoso-arylate-carbon-controlled-offensive-table-tennis-blade-for-poly-ball/ Does...
  2. FS OSP Virtuoso CRWi UNI OFF, OSP Martin CRW UFS OFF++

OSP Virtuoso CRWi UNI OFF 70€ OSP Martin CRW UFS OFF++ 90€ Blades located in Greece, Payment with Paypal, Postage fees 10€ for EU, 15€ outside EU
  3. Fs: Stiga rosewood xo, osp virtuoso off-, dhs hurricane king 1

DHS HURRICANE KING 1 89gm Flared. with original box and matching serial numbers, authenticity card with blade specifications, thickness, etc. Bought new. paid full price from TT11 as a replacement setup, glued once. Used it for about a week then found my original hurricane king, so i'm letting...
  4. Propositions for replacing Virtuoso OFF- blade

My current setup is Virtuoso OFF- with Vega Pro max on both sides. It's a setup that I've been using for the last 3 years and has worked very well for me, as it helped me improve. Now I'm looking for a replacement for V-, that has to be SLIGHTLY faster. I will keep playing with Vega Pro's...
  5. Xiom - What’s the diff between Omega & Vega rubber lines?

I’ve been getting confused reading all the Xiom rubber reviews. Can someone describe the general differences between the Xiom Omega and Xiom Vega lines of rubbers? (I’m an offensive pkayer currently looking for a rubber for my OFF- wood blade. I’m ready to advance past my Vega Euro DF. Looking...
  6. Best rubbers for 5-ply OFF- Blade

I have an OFF- blade (Virtuoso) currently with Xiom Vega Euro DF. Offensive player. I’ve enjoyed the combo (many thanks to recommendations here) but would like to go a bit faster now. Any rubber recommendations for a low-intermediate player ready to speed up a OFF- wood blade? Rasant 42...
  7. Difference between OSP Virtuoso Off- and Nittaku Acoustic

Has someone both of this blades OSP Virtuoso Off- and Nittaku Acoustic? Can you compare them?
  8. OSP Virtuoso + Blade Photos

Hello Everyone! After reading UpsideDownCarl's (and others') posts about OSP blades, I decided the Virtuoso + would be a good fit for me. I love my Michael Maze's handle, size, and most of the playing characteristics, but I really fell (back) in love with the all-wood feel of my mid-2000s...
  9. Virtuoso or Virtuoso+ with Hurricane 3

Quick question, what does a boosted H3 Neo fit best with, the Virtuoso off- or virtuoso+ and why? Is it a good combination anyway since I’ve heard people saying it fits best with tensor rubbers. I play with Clipper CR and want a slower blade with more feeling, is the V+ as fast or should V off-...
  10. LF: OSP Virtuoso ST and Virtuoso+ ST

Hi, if anyone as an OSP Virtuoso or Virtuoso+ in ST handle they'd like to sell, please holler.
  11. In depth comparision of OSP Virtuoso- and Virtuoso+

I've played with both blades with several versions of both blades (straight, concave, small, medium) for over a year and have gotten to know some of the pros and cons of owning them Background: Blades played for more than 3 months: Galaxy N10, Stiga allround Allround NCT, Zhang Jike ALC, Galaxy...
  12. LF: OSP Virtuoso OFF- blade

[BOUGHT] LF: OSP Virtuoso OFF- blade Edit: I bought the blade. I don't know how to edit the title... I'm looking for an OSP Virtuoso OFF- on good condition. Weight between 85g-90g (as informed on OSP website). Handle: preferable FL or ST. Not UTcan. Size: preferable S or M. I'm from Brazil...
  13. FS: Two Virtuoso+ blades, Nexy Karis M, Tenergy 25-FX, Palio CJ800 Balance

Hi, I'm looking to sell a bunch of stuff. 1. Virtuoso+ Headsize: S, Grip: Round Straight. Condition: Extremely good. Very minor dings. Otherwise flawless. Original Price: 95 Euros. Price: 85 Euros + Shipping 2. Virtuoso+ Headsize: M, Grip: Custom Round Straight (same dimensions as Donic...
  14. Stratus power wood OR OSP virtuoso off -

Hello. What is the different between these two blades?The plies are the same. Wich one is faster? I currently have SPW with RAKZA 7 soft 1.8 BH 2.0 FH but i think its too fast for me, but i really love the blade. So now im thinking of OSP insted with same rubbers but 1.8 both sides. Is that a...
  15. FS: OSP VIrtuoso OFF - & Expert All ++ CRWiuni

Hi All, Long time reader but rarely manage the time to post much. I have decided it's time for me to have a bit of an equipment clear out and before listing on ebay, I thought I'd offer them here. I came to know the OSP blades last year and have since bought blade after blade...currently...
  16. OSP Virtuoso- Cpen handle size comparison with Clipper or YEO

Hi there Anyone with the OSP Virtuoso offensive- blade CPEN ? How is the handle size compare to Clipper CR WRB or YEO? Clipper WRB handle is wide and fit more well for my long and bigger size fingers. Thanks...
  17. FS: OSP Virtuoso+ Flaired Medium Head size

Hi, I want to sell my OSP Virtuoso+ Medium size (Concave) I have two Virtuoso+ blades. I much prefer the straight handle to the concave handle. I only used the concave version once as I ordered it because I thought that I would like it more than the one with the straight handle but I was wrong...
  18. My new blade OSP Virtuoso+

After reading the reviews here, esp the one from Carl, I can’t resist to buy myself a OSP Virtuoso with the purpose of developing my skills with an all wood, superb control blade. I will park my carbonado for now as it’s too fast for my level, at least during match play. I plan to glue a H3...
  19. LF - Nittaku Acoustic / OSP Virtuoso+

Looking for for the following blades : Nittaku Acoustic / OSP Virtuoso+ pm if you have one and want to sell it :)
  20. FS OSP Virtuoso CRWi UNI OFF - Head Size : M 158×150mm, Handle : ELCON

FS blade SOLD it already