madrid

1. Places to play table tennis in Madrid

Hello! I'm studying abroad in Madrid, Spain and I've been trying to find a nice place to play that is inexpensive but haven't had any luck so far. Do you guys know of any place that I should check out? My rating is around 1450-1500 but haven't played in just over two months. Thank you for your help!
  2. Table tennis in Madrid

Hi TTDaily friends, I am planning to go to Madrid for a long weekend in October and would like to play some table tennis when I am there. I am not looking for super intensive training, just to play some matches and have some fun, or maybe even a tournament. In the Netherlands my rate is around...
  3. Interview with Marcos Madrid

I recently interview Mexican Champion Marcos Madrid. You guys can check it out here @ http://petermoo.blogspot.com/ Best wishes Petermoo
  4. Marcos Madrid representing TTD

Hey guys Thought you may like this photo sent in by professional table tennis player Marcos Madrid. In the photo Marcos is practising in the training hall at his club in France. Having lived with Marcos I know of how much of an inspiration this player is to the sport. So feel free to ask any...
  5. Ask Marcos Madrid!

Marcos Madrid is on holidays and is away from training for the next few weeks and he is more then happy to answer questions for you TTD members :) For those of you who don't know Marcos Madrid he is currently ranked 266 in the world and represents Mexico. Marcos play's in Pro B in France at a...
  6. $100.000 - World Champs of Ping Pong

Yes you heard it! This super tournament will be with a sandpaper bat with a total prize money of $100.000. The tournament is being held on the 7th - 8th of February 2011. Photo: Erich Stering/Scanpix 3 more players have been announced in the World Championship of Ping Pong. So far players...
  7. I lived with Xu Xin!!! (WR 3)

Welcome back Marcos Madrid Hope your season has took off to a flying start in 2011 So this was just a quick update, as you found the pictures you were looking for when you was in China when you was 15. The pictures of you and Xu Xin! A little know fact. Marcos Madrid lived with Xu Xin in the...
  8. Marcos Madrid Interview - Pro Player

TableTennisDaily Interview Photo by: Fernando Aquilar Full Name: Marcos Madrid Mantilla Age: 24 Born in: 1986 Height: 176 cm Club represented: Caen TTC France Highest World Ranking: 230 Equipment: Butterfly (Timo Boll Spirit - Tenergy 05 both sides) Your career How long have you been...