netherlands

1. Hi from Netherlands

I can't believe I didn't find this forum earlier lol Been subscribed to the YT chanel for long ..... Well .. I'm Marc ... I live in the Netherlands and i'm 50 years young. Not sure what to tell you guys :) .. I'm not good but having fun in my level .... I played a long time with Frame: Donic...
  2. VIDEO: Highlights Table Tennis Match Holland!

Hi! I want to share a video again. In this video you can see the highlights of a national second division match, two levels below the top level in the Netherlands. Some players will look familiar to you, I shared videos of them before. Two new players (Verweij and Meijer) are among the top 50...
  3. Prott.vip does shipping from The Netherlands!

Hello! Why does prott.vip ship their products from The Netherlands to me (Germany)? Fake items? Best regards Mario
  4. NEW: National Table Tennis Video Holland!

Hello there! I want to share a video with you. A video with national second division table tennis, two levels below the top level in the Netherlands. All players in the video are at least among the top 150 players in the Netherlands. Enjoy watching, and... reactions are always welcome! :cool:
  5. Netherlands vs England - HD videos, great angle!

Recently the men's teams of the Netherlands and England faced each other for ETTTC qualification. The matches have been uploaded by the channel Tafeltennis Next Level; very high quality videos, slow motions and the recording angle which the ITTF should really start using as well... They also...
  6. Germany Champions Of The Women's Team Event At The 2015 European Games!

Germany have won their first European Games 2015 Table Tennis gold medal in the women’s team event final on Monday after a closely fought match against the Netherlands. Despite being favourites to win the event, Germany had tough competition against the Netherlands team. German Team Champions...
  7. Netherlands National Competition - Eredivisie Final

The Dutch national division final was played on thursday the 14th. In the women's division, Dozy/Den Helder won against SKF (Veenendaal). Later in the afternoon, the men's final match was won by Enjoy&Deploy Taverzo against FvT. The women's final: www-youtube-com/watch?v=UaElNPRkvRk...
  8. table tennis shops in Netherlands

Hi, Anyone knows table-tennis shops in Netherlands (address, web-site) ? I will be visiting there soon. Thanks
  9. European Championships 2013 (Team Event)

The team event is now over. Follow all the latest news from the Singles event of the European Championships here. Liebherr 2013 European Championships, Oct 4th - Oct 14th, WSA, Schwechat, Austria The city of Schwechat welcomes the prestigious European Championships in open hands for players...