fish

1. Limited Edition Viscaria ST with fish scale.

Limited Edition Viscaria ST with fish scale. Price down Here are the latest limited edition Viscarias produced by the butterfly special order department ,where the most experienced technicians building the special order blade using the best woods. They also build blade for sponsored players...
  2. Review of Double Fish 8338

As part of my order with www.ttequipment.co.uk I picked up a sheet of Double Fish 8338 2.1mm Black - Note: The blade was a Yinhe T7s, which is rated as Off-. I’ve been on the look out to try and find something that is usable for all levels of players at the clubs I play at - Most of whom don’t...
  3. Review of Double Fish Athlon 2

I recently received an order from a relatively new Table Tennis shop in the UK (www.ttequipment.co.uk), and after chatting with Dean on the forum, I decided to get some of the new Double Fish (DF) rubbers he was going to start stocking. The order I received was: Blade - Yinhe T7s (used in...
  4. FS: Viscaria with fish scale

Hi all, offering for sale: Butterfly Viscaria with fish scale, flared handle, 87 grams, new blade. 150 USD excl. shipping. (Shipping from USA) Payment via bank transfer or PayPal.
  5. 2017 China Double Fish Cup

6. Butterfly Tiago Apolonia ZLC or Butterfly Viscaria (Normal and Fish Scale Surface)

Hello, I have DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial Blue Sponge 2,15 39 on forehand and Butterfly Tenergy 05 on backhand. Which blade is the best for attackers close to the table, rotation and stronger topspin, but also with good control and defense? Which is the difference between Butterfly Tiago...
  7. Double fish v40 abs ball

Just wondering if anyone has tried out the new double fish v40 abs ball. if so how does it compare to the dhs d40 ball.
  8. Fish scale grain blades

Hello, what is the difference between fish scale grain blade and normal? If you could choose, would do you prefer. Thx :) <body id="cke_pastebin" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; left: -1000px;">hoj, what is the difference between fish scale grain...
  9. Double Fish Balls

I purchased 144 double fish practice balls from Hi-Qua Sports. They are all pretty spherical, with an occasional oblong ball. These balls are great for service practice, when tend to brush the ball more than strike it. These balls tend to crumple more easily, however, and compress when struck...